Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    crazyB is offline Starter

Re: I smell a trade.......

how do you mess up so badly i mean he checked himself into a rehab center i thought he was going down the right road.
    did anyone place bet's on this. do any of you guy's think this was because of the loss to the Raiders?...

8)

8) crazyB that s Mr crazyB to you 8)

Rastak is offline Rookie

"crazyB" wrote:
    how do you mess up so badly i mean he checked himself into a rehab center i thought he was going down the right road.
    did anyone place bet's on this. do any of you guy's think this was because of the loss to the Raiders?...

Because of the Raiders? No way......actually, the reaction his agent had when asked if he was in treatment this summer was "yes".....then Koren said...."No, just talking in-patient classes". I think his agent may have been closer to the truth based on recent events but who knows for sure, that stuff is confidential. If you want my wild guess, this guys been hitting the bottle for a while. Maybe not, just my wild arsed opinion.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Del" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "vike_mike" wrote:
    We are in trouble.
    If Lelie isn't a fit, then some of you think that we should just go at it with the players that we have.
    Get real.
    T. Will couldn't even handle the kickoff.
    I didn't see much in the production of Robinson or Taylor to suggest that they will be the top receiver for us.

Del Rio- if turds are shinny then we have a few shinny ones at wide receiver right now.
    Ask yourself this question:
    would any of our receivers start every Sunday for the top 25 teams in the NFL right now?
    The answer is no way.
    It is not about filling bodies just to fill bodies, it is about having confidence in your WR.
    So in other words, those of you who think that we shouldn't get anyone at all, is okay with the WR's to carry us through the season.
    You are going to be disappointed at our outcome.
    I liked Richard Angulo's 2 catches though.
    Marcus should of had a touchdown on the McMahon throw.
    I will always support my boys, I just want us to have the best season possible.

I gotta agree with Del Rio on this one.
    Lelie is just another turd.
    He isn't any better than the recievers we currently have on the roster.
    The good thing is that we are running a turd offense.
    Philly went to 4 NFC Championships running this turd offense and if you want to talk turd recievers, take a gander at them.

On a side note I find it very funny to hear from teens about how agonizing it is not have a SuperBowl team meanwhile alot of us have watched this team for 30 years.
    Now thats agonizing.
    Is that what is going on today?

A bunch of kids trying to get their posts in before school starts again?
    Well, it must be something, because some of these kids had better learn quickly to stop, think, analyze and then decide if what they have to say has merit and is defensible.

Its an unwritten rule around here.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I don't think the broncos are dumb enough to go for that. He's not gonna play the whole year.
    They drafted Clarett didn't they??
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

tHE BOTTOM LINE IS WE NEED TO PUT THIS BEHIND U SAND MOVE ON.EVEN IF KROB DOESNT GET SUSPENDED FOR THE YEAR BY THE LEAGUE THEN IM 99 PERCENT SURE THAT HE WILL BE RELEASED

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    tHE BOTTOM LINE IS WE NEED TO PUT THIS BEHIND U SAND MOVE ON.EVEN IF KROB DOESNT GET SUSPENDED FOR THE YEAR BY THE LEAGUE THEN IM 99 PERCENT SURE THAT HE WILL BE RELEASED
    Caps off, please.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "vike_mike" wrote:
    We are in trouble.
    If Lelie isn't a fit, then some of you think that we should just go at it with the players that we have.
    Get real.
    T. Will couldn't even handle the kickoff.
    I didn't see much in the production of Robinson or Taylor to suggest that they will be the top receiver for us.

Del Rio- if turds are shinny then we have a few shinny ones at wide receiver right now.
    Ask yourself this question:
    would any of our receivers start every Sunday for the top 25 teams in the NFL right now?
    The answer is no way.
    It is not about filling bodies just to fill bodies, it is about having confidence in your WR.
    So in other words, those of you who think that we shouldn't get anyone at all, is okay with the WR's to carry us through the season.
    You are going to be disappointed at our outcome.
    I liked Richard Angulo's 2 catches though.
    Marcus should of had a touchdown on the McMahon throw.
    I will always support my boys, I just want us to have the best season possible.

I gotta agree with Del Rio on this one.
    Lelie is just another turd.
    He isn't any better than the recievers we currently have on the roster.
    The good thing is that we are running a turd offense.
    Philly went to 4 NFC Championships running this turd offense and if you want to talk turd recievers, take a gander at them.

On a side note I find it very funny to hear from teens about how agonizing it is not have a SuperBowl team meanwhile alot of us have watched this team for 30 years.
    Now thats agonizing.
    Is that what is going on today?

A bunch of kids trying to get their posts in before school starts again?
    Well, it must be something, because some of these kids had better learn quickly to stop, think, analyze and then decide if what they have to say has merit and is defensible.

Its an unwritten rule around here.
    Opinions of teenagers are ALWAYS defensible.
    Having 2 teenage daughters, I know this for fact.
    Teenagers operate under the "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up" principle.
    This is proven by reading this thread...numerous people with REAL football knowledge (You still coaching, Del?) have already pointed out the obvious (We don't need to replace Koren)...and given proofs...to no avail.

What should be of concern is the fact that the more mature crowd operates under the, "Are you still breathing?" principle, and are likely to begin teeing off on some of them after awhile.
    After all, it's unlikely that we'll see too many Packer Trolls (again) this season, and aside from the rare Bear fan sightings, there will likely be a shortage of hostile targets to engage.
    So, much like the Donner party, we'll begin eating our own...starting with the foolish ones.

So, pass the hot sauce and fire up the grill....I'm HUNGRY!!!

Caine

Prophet Guest

"Caine" wrote:
    ,,,What should be of concern is the fact that the more mature crowd operates under the, "Are you still breathing?" principle, and are likely to begin teeing off on some of them after awhile.
    After all, it's unlikely that we'll see too many Packer Trolls (again) this season, and aside from the rare Bear fan sightings, there will likely be a shortage of hostile targets to engage.
    So, much like the Donner party, we'll begin eating our own...starting with the foolish ones.

So, pass the hot sauce and fire up the grill....I'm HUNGRY!!!

Caine
    ;D ;D, it appears there will be plenty of food no matter what happens this season.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Travis Taylor played well enough to me to convince me we don't need to make a trade. Otherwise, my only question about the receiver corps is Billy McMullen. He is obviously being outplayed by Carter, and I would also rather see Jones make the team over him. It is looking like we traded Baskett away for a receiver who isn't going to make the team.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Prophet Guest

I'm adding fuel to the gasoline storage tank.
    I have no idea why.
    I hate this thread.

================================================== =====

KFFL
    Buccaneers | Team may receive phone calls about excess WRs
    Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:47:21 -0700

The St. Petersburg Times reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have a plethora of wide receivers, and that likely will spark the interest of teams looking to add depth at the position. "Certain teams call you to see what you think about this, or you call them to see what they think," head coach Jon Gruden said. "That's part of your job. I don't want to start any speculation because that's all it is. But every team in this league engages in those conversations, trying to improve their football team." Midway through the preseason, it doesn't appear that the decisions at receiver have gotten any easier. "It will be a tough call for us," Gruden said. "I just hope all of it works out for all of these guys." WRs Edell Shepherd, David Boston and Paris Warren are reportedly on the roster bubble.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast