Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: I smell a trade.......

Chances are that we might trade for lelie I would really have no problem at this point since I don't Robinson or Taylor can carry the load. Since they didn't show their ability out there nor did they show on monday night. It's a dog eat dog world in football, you don't have time to wait for someone to develop if they didn't show signs that they can carry the load

Formerly Viking24

Del Rio Guest

"ViKing24" wrote:
    Chances are that we might trade for lelie I would really have no problem at this point since I don't Robinson or Taylor can carry the load. Since they didn't show their ability out there nor did they show on monday night. It's a dog eat dog world in football, you don't have time to wait for someone to develop if they didn't show signs that they can carry the load
    Yeah well signing Lelie would be like adding another Travis Taylor or Marcus Robinson only he wouldn't know what the fuck he was doing in the new offense. So no thanks.

Funny how shiney a turd can get when there is slim pickins. The way people talk around here he is an all-star. You grab you a turd and try to shine it up your just going to make a mess. We'll be better off letting him float around in his own porcelin and leave ours alone.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Lelie may perform better in the Dome...who knows?
    He's got the speed...still don't know about the hands..or the toughness.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler

We are in trouble.
    If Lelie isn't a fit, then some of you think that we should just go at it with the players that we have.
    Get real.
    T. Will couldn't even handle the kickoff.
    I didn't see much in the production of Robinson or Taylor to suggest that they will be the top receiver for us.

Del Rio- if turds are shinny then we have a few shinny ones at wide receiver right now.
    Ask yourself this question:
    would any of our receivers start every Sunday for the top 25 teams in the NFL right now?
    The answer is no way.
    It is not about filling bodies just to fill bodies, it is about having confidence in your WR.
    So in other words, those of you who think that we shouldn't get anyone at all, is okay with the WR's to carry us through the season.
    You are going to be disappointed at our outcome.
    I liked Richard Angulo's 2 catches though.
    Marcus should of had a touchdown on the McMahon throw.
    I will always support my boys, I just want us to have the best season possible.

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

right on vike mike. Patience is not a virtue in football if you see a problem you gotta fix it. you can't just sit there and let things be

Formerly Viking24

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"ViKing24" wrote:
    right on vike mike. Patience is not a virtue in football if you see a problem you gotta fix it. you can't just sit there and let things be

I have never seen a more knee jerk poster on this site and your posts are such an overreaction that I went to your BIO page, and you are 15 years old?
    I am sorry this explains so much and maybe you should let the person (Childress) that has been coaching football for twice as many years as you have been alive make the decision on who he wants on his team.
    Seriously contrary to what you think not ever one that is an adult is an idiot, and 15 to 18 year olds don't know about 1/4 of what they think they do.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "ViKing24" wrote:

I have never seen a more knee jerk poster on this site and your posts are such an overreaction that I went to your BIO page, and you are 15 years old?
    I am sorry this explains so much and maybe you should let the person (Childress) that has been coaching football for twice as many years as you have been alive make the decision on who he wants on his team.
    Seriously contrary to what you think not ever one that is an adult is an idiot, and 15 to 18 year olds don't know about 1/4 of what they think they do.
    I'm 17 and I know everything.

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"vike_mike" wrote:
    We are in trouble.
    If Lelie isn't a fit, then some of you think that we should just go at it with the players that we have.
    Get real.
    I didn't see much in the production of Robinson or Taylor to suggest that they will be the top receiver for us.

Del Rio- if turds are shinny then we have a few shinny ones at wide receiver right now.
    would any of our receivers start every Sunday for the top 25 teams in the NFL right now?
    The answer is no way.
    It is not about filling bodies just to fill bodies, it is about having confidence in your WR.
    So in other words, those of you who think that we shouldn't get anyone at all, is okay with the WR's to carry us through the season.

I gotta agree with Del Rio on this one.
    Lelie is just another turd.
    He isn't any better than the recievers we currently have on the roster.
    The good thing is that we are running a turd offense.
    Philly went to 4 NFC Championships running this turd offense and if you want to talk turd recievers, take a gander at them.

On a side note I find it very funny to hear from teens about how agonizing it is not have a SuperBowl team meanwhile alot of us have watched this team for 30 years.
    Now thats agonizing.

Del Rio Guest

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "vike_mike" wrote:
    We are in trouble.
    Get real.

The answer is no way.

Philly went to 4 NFC Championships running this turd offense and if you want to talk turd recievers, take a gander at them.

On a side note I find it very funny to hear from teens about how agonizing it is not have a SuperBowl team meanwhile alot of us have watched this team for 30 years.
    Now thats agonizing.
    Is that what is going on today?

A bunch of kids trying to get their posts in before school starts again?

Rastak is offline Rookie

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "vike_mike" wrote:
    We are in trouble.
    Get real.

The answer is no way.

Now thats agonizing.

No kidding, not to mention those of us that watched all four SB losses...now that sucked.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast