Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

I smell a trade.......

If you read what childress had to say about krob getting arrested then u should have (like me) gotten the impression that krob has played his last game in minnesota.The media brought up the possibility of a trade and childress didnt rule it out.I am still a nig suppoerter of krob and liked what he did last year but if a trade does come up what do u think of this scenario.Krob+3 or 4th round pick for ashlei lelie...think about it

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I smell a trade.......

I don't think the broncos are dumb enough to go for that. He's not gonna play the whole year.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Won't happen.

K-Rob is probably just gonna get released.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"Mr" wrote:
    Won't happen.

K-Rob is probably just gonna get released.

I'll miss him and feel sorry for him but this was a second chance and he needs to be released, he needs to sit a year and I'm hoping this is as low as he has to go to right himself.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I would rather get Porter from the Raidahs than Lelie...and I would really prefer to get Donnie Edwards from the Chargers before EITHER of them!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I would rather get Porter from the Raidahs than Lelie...and I would really prefer to get Donnie Edwards from the Chargers before EITHER of them!
    exactly. Porter would fit better here and is a better overall reciever than even k-rob is.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

K-Rob needs to go.. I never thought I would hear myself say that, but I also didn't think that I would ever hear that he got arrested again for DWI..

He even said himself that he was stupid for what he did.. He said he could have killed someone else, or himself.. He messed up big time.. This orginization is all about showing class now.. If Childress doesn't let him go, then he isn't keeping to his words..

I say let K-Rob go, and make a trade for a Lelie, Porter, or McCairens.. Sorry to see him go, but he brought this upon himself..

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Lelie has not been that great. One good season and he's in the last year of a rookie contract. Probably will be availabe for much less next year. I'm not that hot on him.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    If you read what childress had to say about krob getting arrested then u should have (like me) gotten the impression that krob has played his last game in minnesota.The media brought up the possibility of a trade and childress didnt rule it out.I am still a nig suppoerter of krob and liked what he did last year but if a trade does come up what do u think of this scenario.Krob+3 or 4th round pick for ashlei lelie...think about it
    He probably has played his last game not only for the Vikings but also in the entire league...

I don't see this 'new organization' as a classy one.
    They fired tice HOURS after he won his final game, got (may have even started) a feued with the team's star, and now resigns a trouble maker who had one good year, among many other questionable moves
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

I wouldn't doubt it this is what i found on vikings update
    Check it out

Robinson’s arrest could force the Vikings' hand in trying to find a replacement. A pair of the league’s better receivers – Jerry Porter of the Raiders and Ashley Lelie of the Broncos – are both disgruntled with their current teams and their current contracts and the Vikings might be interested in making a deal for either of them to fill the void if Robinson is not invited back to the team following his release from jail. Porter was in Minneapolis Monday night with the Raiders, but did not see any action while in Art Shell’s doghouse for making comments deemed derogatory to the team, while Lelie was pushed to the No. 3 receiver role in Denver after the Broncos made a draft-day trade to acquire Javon Walker.

Robinson is expected to be formally charged later this morning.

Formerly Viking24

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast