Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re:I see Williamson as the #1

You guys have just cursed us. Why bring p this thread the week of the big game. We R doooomed now

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

zeppelin4534 wrote:
    I was watching some videos that a friend of mine has of some games of Troy Williamson and he is really a great pick. His hands could be the best in the draft and his leaping ability and agility along with speed are gonna dso wonders for our team. He got scouts to look at him when he played with a safety and a fullback at QB! He is a great player and has great work ethic. I see him coming out and exploding this year like Moss did. Maybe not 1,300 yards and 17 td's but more like 1,200 yards and 13 td's. You might not agree with me now but when he is dominating corners around the nfl and is clicking with burly and Pep i will be telling you i told you so. He doesnt need any time to develop, he is a great player and loves the fact he is on the Vikings. He fits our Offense better than Williams andEdwards. I cant wait to see him play, he is so dangerous after the catch, he has the ability to run after the catch like burly but with more speed and power. Gonna be a good season.
    I wonder why this guy doesn't post anymore.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

[quote]zeppelin4534 wrote:
    I was watching some videos that a friend of mine has of some games of Troy Williamson and he is really a great pick. His hands could be the best in the draft and his leaping ability and agility along with speed are gonna dso wonders for our team. He got scouts to look at him when he played with a safety and a fullback at QB! He is a great player and has great work ethic. I see him coming out and exploding this year like Moss did. Maybe not 1,300 yards and 17 td's but more like 1,200 yards and 13 td's. You might not agree with me now but when he is dominating corners around the nfl and is clicking with burly and Pep i will be telling you i told you so. He doesnt need any time to develop, he is a great player and loves the fact he is on the Vikings. He fits our Offense better than Williams andEdwards. I cant wait to see him play, he is so dangerous after the catch, he has the ability to run after the catch like burly but with more speed and power. Gonna be a good season.
    just a bugger when said WR can't make the damn catch in the first case.. :laugh: best in the draft? damn was the talent pool that bad that year :woohoo:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Prophet wrote:
    zeppelin4534 wrote:
    He was drafted by the Bush regime to predict global military trends with regard to weapons of mass production.

He also selected lottery numbers for Chaney and Rumsfeld.

He now has a cushy government job as the US ambassador to Siberia.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    zeppelin4534 wrote:
    He was drafted by the Bush regime to predict global military trends with regard to weapons of mass production.

He also selected lottery numbers for Chaney and Rumsfeld.

He now has a cushy government job as the US ambassador to Siberia.
    That makes perfect sense. He is probably working on a USAID project to get wireless internet to Bolshoe Goloustnoe so he can rejoin pp.o under a new identity and tout the wares of Joe Webb.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: I see Williamson as the #1

zeppelin4534 wrote:
    Did i mention how tremendous his hands really are?
    LMAO. What a joke.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I see Williamson as the #1

whackthepack wrote:
    Burleson will be the # 1 this year and I see Travis Taylor beating out Robinson for the starting job and T-Will being our number 3 after 2 games.

I think that Taylor will flourish in Minnesota, he was drafted 10 overall for a reason. He just happened to be drafted by Baltimore, no QB and a bad offense.

Once he is used to playing with C-Pep he will excell, we will have 3 star receivers in Minn not just 2!

This is 2 funny!

we will have 3 star receivers in Minn not just 2!

What kind of weed was I smoking that year!

Do remember that Daunte blew out his knee in the 7th game.

These are the 2005 stats for our "star" receivers that year.

Travis Taylor

Games 16 starts 13 recep 50 yards 604 td's 4

Troy stone hands Williamson

Games 14 starts 3 recep 24 yards 372 td's 2

Nate Burleson

Games 12 starts 9 recep 20 yards 328 td's 1

Koren Robinson

Games 14 starts 5 recep 22 yards 347 td's 1
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I love old thread weeks......Kindof fun to see what other people predict.

In the end, we are all just a bunch of fans with keyboards, an opinion, and access to a web site were we can discuss those whacky predictions....

Gives me an idea for a thread.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567