Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    randy--moss is offline Rookie

i say we get rid of tice

zzz
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

randy--moss is offline Rookie

i say we get rid of tice

zz
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

TheHumanComa is offline Waterboy

i say we get rid of tice

The way i've been reading it, we aren't going to have a choice as to whether Tice stays or not. supposedly he's gone either by the end of the week or month depending on which sports magazine/website you believe. i love the guy too, some people were saying that the vikes need a coach and not a buddy/homie like Tice likes to be but i love the way he interacts with the players after a good defensive or offensive play. Even with moss when they thumped chests after a touchdown , he's a cool guy. plus i don't pay much attention to coachs and who's available so i wouldn't know who i wanted to replace him.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

i say we get rid of tice

I would like to see Tice fired.
    I've said it for awhile now, and will continue until he instills discipline on the team. Oh heck, fire him now.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

i say we get rid of tice

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Ug. Caveman not follow rules. Sell tickets. Buy more Arby's.

Caveman need look for new job. No Red, no job for Caveman. Caveman throw chair somewhere else soon.
    OMG. I am dying here! Los, you always pull through in tough times! :salute:

Prophet Guest

i say we get rid of tice

Tice could hand pick the best players in every position and still would not win the SB.

Vikes need a coach. Did you realize that the Vikings have made the playoffs almost 60% of the time since their inception? Did you realize that Tice is one playoffless season away from having the worse Vikes record since the team was still formed? The guy should be canned....today.

Viking were founded in 1961. Have been in the playoffs the following years:

That means they have been in the playoffs almost 60% of the years they have been in the league.

The dry spells?
    1961-1967
    1979-1980
    1982-1983
    1985-1987
    1991-1992
    2002-2004

Tice is the genius that has tied for the longest playoff drought since the team's inception in 1961. What a coach.

Redneck is quite the owner too.

Playoffs mean nothing. The only thing that counts is the SB champ in the NFL.

DaScRuM is offline Rookie

i say we get rid of tice

Whoop-de-do! So he sold his SB tickets. I have listened to a number of discussions on this topic on the radio (from NFL knowledgable people) saying that this was common practice. I'm not saying it was right, just that it has been going on for years.

I heard one guy (I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure he was a former coach) saying that how do you think we got our cars and insurance, leather furniture to furnish our homes------and I'll bet you could throw in furnishings for their gamerooms, and whatever.

For some of you who think Tice is such a "buddy/homie" to his players----doesn't this incident kinda put a wrinkle on that theory? Evidently, not everyone likes him.

IMO, this is getting way too much play. Let the investigation play out----then let the league office handle it.

But, I don't think he should be made the scapegoat for something that is known to be widespread in the NFL. In other words, I don't think he should be fired for this. I do believe the NFL should clean this up and take a look at their policy of dishing out SB tickets.

I think this may be the year that we find out just what kind of coach he is. There will be talent on both sides of the ball-----and hopefully, he has learned from his past few years of being a head coach.

ElBarto is offline Starter

i say we get rid of tice

Personally I like the guy, could be a better coach hell yeah, is he an absolutely terrible coach no.

For the first time we're now opening the cheque book and getting him top class players, if he fails this year then there'll be no excuses.

Sacking him now would be a real mistake. Listen to guys like Smot and Wiggs adn what did they both say = coach Tice sold the team to us. Get rid know and what message does that send out.

Oh and for Gods sake don't sack him over this ticket thing, that would be nonsense.
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

i say we get rid of tice

i agree elbarto.. i wouldnt want to tear up our whole coaching staff this year.. they know tice's plans and would work better with him.. who else would we get to replace him anyway?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123