Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

I refuse to watch Pre-Game shows!

I work up this morning and switched on NFL network to listen to pre-game reports. Finally Faulk and Sapp gets to our beloved Vikings vs. the Pack and I had to listen to Sapp say that J. Allen is the least most valuable player in the league. He ragged on him for not doing anything. Then Faulk chimes in that Matt Shaub looked unstopable vs. us last week? Lets forget that Shaub got hurt and looked poor before that and I will even ignore the fact that it was Sage that stepped in and looked good against us, but I cannot excuse the fact that they feel that JA is playing bad. He has 7 sacks which last time I check would put him on pace for 14 sacks this season(1 off of last season) and leads the league in hurries. Did they even watch last week? He had 2 sacks and a forced fumble? How is that doing nothing?

I know there are some real hacks out there but this kind of reporting is beyonf laughable it's irritating. It's like they don't even bother to do any research at all.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I refuse to watch Pre-Game shows!

You're right on spot with this one kevoncox. It's not even only on the Vikes. There is said so much incredibly stupid stuff about a lot of things week after week.

Try to listen to the Fox pregame for one, they are the worst bunch of blowholes there's around

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

"cogitans" wrote:
    You're right on spot with this one kevoncox. It's not even only on the Vikes. There is said so much incredibly stupid stuff about a lot of things week after week.

Try to listen to the Fox pregame for one, they are the worst bunch of blowholes there's around
    They are all bad. I got sick of ESPN's crew of idiots and went to the NFL network's. Wow Sapp is the worst I have ever seen/heard!

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

NFL Network, besides Rich Eisen SUCKS
    I absolutely hate all of their 'experts' and not because they are anti-vikings ( because they are ) No, they are just not good...

But to refuse watching pre-game shows? come on you know better than that, that you will next week.. I like Cbs and Fox.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

KFAN Pregame is pretty good. They cover the other MN. teams in the first hour, then all vikings for the 2nd, when the affiliates come on. It's no tv, but i can listen to that and be here. Once i sell my 2nd tv, i won't be able to be online and watch the game, w/out having to switch back and forth, but i'll live.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    I absolutely hate all of their 'experts' and not because they are anti-vikings ( because they are ) No, they are just not good...

But to refuse watching pre-game shows? come on you know better than that, that you will next week.. I like Cbs and Fox.
    I know but It makes me so angry. Lets frget that the packs have the 27th worst rush defense. Forget all of that, lets focus on how we played the Packs last year.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

I know but It makes me so angry. Lets frget that the packs have the 27th worst rush defense. Forget all of that, lets focus on how we played the Packs last year.
    I agree, they are all over the pack.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

They are talking about us right now. Great Keyshawn is talking about how we are the most disappointed teams. Atleast Ditka isn't a Ryan Grant crotch sniffer.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:

They are talking about us right now. Great Keyshawn is talking about how we are the most disappointed teams. Atleast Ditka isn't a Ryan Grant crotch sniffer.
    Keyshawn is tops on my list of people I simply cannot listen to.
    I would prefer Joe Buck be the Vikes' Team announcer rather than listen to him.
    I heard the same thing...unfortunately, I agree with him - almost
    :-

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Wow. Bradshaw actually called a Vikings win due to a big day by Frerotte, throwing to Wade and deep to Berrian

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast