Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I RECALL!

  1. #1
    MediaLoca is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    132

    I RECALL!

    A Superbowl team that went 0-2 with an inconsistent QB and a disliked coach last season! DO YOU?

    GO VIKES!


    (Oh and benching tjack wont solve anything. It's all on bevell and childress for not conforming the offense to the players abilities)

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I RECALL!

    "MediaLoca" wrote:
    A Superbowl team that went 0-2 with an inconsistent QB and a disliked coach last season! DO YOU?

    GO VIKES!


    (Oh and benching tjack wont solve anything. It's all on bevell and childress for not conforming the offense to the players abilities)
    And that is going to lead us to the Super bowl.


    Yee Haw.


  3. #3
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: I RECALL!

    eli manning is capable of passing for 350+ yards and up to 4-5 TDs while at his best..can you say the same about our guy??

    tom coughlin is a little bit more accomplished than brad childress as well..also, the giants last year could get pressure on the best o-lines, while we only get it against a patchwork practice squad
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  4. #4
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: I RECALL!

    "olson_10" wrote:
    eli manning is capable of passing for 350+ yards and up to 4-5 TDs while at his best..can you say the same about our guy??

    tom coughlin is a little bit more accomplished than brad childress as well..also, the giants last year could get pressure on the best o-lines, while we only get it against a patchwork practice squad
    Right on both counts...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #5
    MediaLoca is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    132

    Re: I RECALL!

    This thread isn't supposed to make sense BTW.



    Saying it now for those under me, This is for the hopefuls who are tired of pretending to be coach and just want to freakin' win already. i'm done talking x's and o's as long as our offense is as strict as it is we're NEVER going to win games.


    So here's to winning it coughlins way and hoping Marcus Robinson gets the same fate Barber did.

  6. #6
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: I RECALL!

    "MediaLoca" wrote:
    This thread isn't supposed to make sense BTW.



    Saying it now for those under me, This is for the hopefuls who are tired of pretending to be coach and just want to freakin' win already. i'm done talking x's and o's as long as our offense is as strict as it is we're NEVER going to win games.


    So here's to winning it coughlins way and hoping Marcus Robinson gets the same fate Barber did.
    What the hell are you talking about?

    Childress cut Robinson, remember? Barber retired.

    If I remember right, Childress cut Robinson on Christmas Eve or some shit. Needless to say, it didn't sit well with the players.

  7. #7
    MediaLoca is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    132

    Re: I RECALL!

    i'm speaking of his downplay of the offense and him complaining on how things were ran.


    and by fate i mean by not being a part of the superbowl winning team.



    Edit: I LOVE YOUR SIG.

  8. #8
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: I RECALL!

    "MediaLoca" wrote:
    i'm speaking of his downplay of the offense and him complaining on how things were ran.


    and by fate i mean by not being a part of the superbowl winning team.

    Well then you could say any player who has suffered under the reign of Childress. I never understood why you just singled out Marcus.

  9. #9
    MediaLoca is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    132

    Re: I RECALL!

    he's the only one to go public so far?



  10. #10
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: I RECALL!

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "MediaLoca" wrote:
    i'm speaking of his downplay of the offense and him complaining on how things were ran.


    and by fate i mean by not being a part of the superbowl winning team.

    Well then you could say any player who has suffered under the reign of Childress. I never understood why you just singled out Marcus.
    He must have meant Martin Nance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Alert: Pet Food Recall
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:57 AM
  2. The best Cris Carter catch I can recall.
    By vikingivan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:02 PM
  3. USDA announces beef recall
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 06:17 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 06:41 PM
  5. Recall of Wisconsin Quarters
    By Webby in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 09:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •