Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I never doubted it for a minute

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Moss then and Artest now is a fair compairison and I stil by it for the same reasons snow said... Moss DID lose his temper with a ref... he RAN OVER A COP... and was a druggie... my comment wasnt about the Packer at all, and you my friend were the idiot who couldnt see that...
    The major difference between the two is that Artest is a head case (who will not grow out of his psychotic behavior) and Moss was just immature (and has since grown out of his erratic behavior)...Moss was a bad boy, but Artest is a straight up THUG...the only one who comes close is Sprewell (when he choked Carlesimo)!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I think Spree was just having a bad day. SOmeone step on his Jordans earlier in the day or something.

Spree also grew out of it.

Didn't he get suspended for the rest of the season too that year?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I think Spree was just having a bad day. SOmeone step on his Jordans earlier in the day or something.

Spree also grew out of it.

Didn't he get suspended for the rest of the season too that year?
    I think so...I still don't like him for doing that though...it really crossed the line (even though that aggravating bastard Carlesimo probably deserved it).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah, I always found him scary after that incident until he got to the Wolves and got to see him more often.

Proof that baggage sticks with you and impressions last for a long time.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Moss then and Artest now is a fair compairison and I stil by it for the same reasons snow said... Moss DID lose his temper with a ref... he RAN OVER A COP... and was a druggie... my comment wasnt about the Packer at all, and you my friend were the idiot who couldnt see that...
    I suggested that you take your comments to the smack board.
    Now, you fire away and start to call people here idiots.

But, if you must continue, so shall I.
    Moss did lose his temper. So does many other players in every sport. Moss did not jump into the stands and start a fight by punching fans.

Moss did not run over a cop. The woman officer actually jumped on his car when he wasn't yielding. It was a traffic ticket. The woman did not get run over as you stated in capital letters.

Your statement is merely an opinion and thats OK. My statement about Favre and Churmura are facts. Thats the difference.

Artest went into the stands and attacked several people. Moss did not.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    ... and was a druggie... ...
    [size=7px][/size]

And you are still an :drunken: idiot
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Moss did not jump into the stands and start a fight by punching fans.

Moss did not run over a cop. The woman officer actually jumped on his car when he wasn't yielding. It was a traffic ticket. The woman did not get run over as you stated in capital letters.

Your statement is merely an opinion and thats OK. My statement about Favre and Churmura are facts. Thats the difference.

Artest went into the stands and attacked several people. Moss did not.[/quote]

Moss may have not started a fight with fans, but he did just about with a ref, no different....

Also, this bull about running over the cop not being a big deal only exists in MN. It is and always will be a big deal. How you try to justify this behavior is a statement of todays society.

Also, about Favre and Chumura. Favre was addicted to a LEGAL pain killer.... second, Chumuras actions were inexcusable... and if you noticed, he NEVER played another down for the Packers after that.

All I said was I think Moss' punk actions and Artests were similar. Moss has grown up- sort of- and I dont see him acting like he used to anymore. However, I still say the comparison is valid. Moss is a thug and is the #1 reaosn why the Vikings will never be anything. Talent alone does not warrent a great player. Cullpeper has the attitude AND talent, making HIM a great player... not Moss....
    3 Straight Division Champs

poult is offline Asst. Coach

you wanna talk about a THUG, thatd be the packers davenport. breaking into his ex girlfriends apartment and taking a shit in her closet while shes sleeping....... talk about a damn neandrathal. yeah, the packers have class keeping a guy like that. that guys a sick man for doing such a thing, there is NO defending that.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Don't forget the thug Ahman who hit his wife!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    PACKMANXXXI quotes....

Moss may have not started a fight with fans, but he did just about with a ref, no different....

Also, this bull about running over the cop not being a big deal only exists in MN. It is and always will be a big deal. How you try to justify this behavior is a statement of todays society.

Also, about Favre and Chumura. Favre was addicted to a LEGAL pain killer.... second, Chumuras actions were inexcusable... and if you noticed, he NEVER played another down for the Packers after that.

All I said was I think Moss' punk actions and Artests were similar. Moss has grown up- sort of- and I dont see him acting like he used to anymore. However, I still say the comparison is valid. Moss is a thug and is the #1 reaosn why the Vikings will never be anything. Talent alone does not warrent a great player. Cullpeper has the attitude AND talent, making HIM a great player... not Moss....
    Exactly how did Moss "almost" start a fight with a ref? by squirting his water bottle on him? Again, that is merely your biased opinion.

Moss got a traffic ticket. He did not run over the woman. Plain and simple.
    Again, your remark is biased opinion.

About Favre being a drug addict. Yes, he is a recovering addict. I wasn't commenting on the so-called legal addiction but the fact that he misled doctors, coaches, and the media and I can excuse the latter two but lying to doctors to procure more drugs, and in so doing that, the drugs now became illegal for he was not prescribed them in that dose, and that became a felony.

About Churmura, I was simply making a statement.

And, with your last statement. Your biased opinion is that Moss is a thug. You also blame Moss for the Vikings never doing anything. Once again, biased opinion.

You see, Randy Moss plays for the Minnesota Vikings. He has had some his best games against your team, the packers. Moss has lit up the packers secondary countless times. In fact, Moss is such a concern to the packers that I believe in the 99 and 00 draft, they selected predominately corners and safeties just to deal with Moss. So far, it hasn't worked.

Now here is my opinion. I find it strange that you, a packer fan, would spend so much time on an opposing teams board and have over 400 posts under one's belt. Do you frequent other teams boards as often? What about your own packer board? I'm sure there are several out there. Just curious as all. I would understand a fan coming here for an upcoming game to spy on the enemy but would think they would leave after gloating or gathering the information they wanted.

Just curious.....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast