Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I never doubted it for a minute

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    don't you know theres fans in SF and Arizona who would give their life for a win... lol
    Earlier in the year there were people giving their lives for a win in Green Bay!!! LOL.

Right now there are lots of sacrifices going on in SF and Mia.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    spoiled
    xxx, I never doubted for a minute that the Pack would win in Houston. As much as I was rooting against them, even when the Pack was down by 10 points, you could just see the fire in Favre's eyes, and knew that he'd lead them back. Favre is one of those guys you wish you could cheer for.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

lol... that was actually rather funny SKOL.. i feel the same way about Cull because of the passion. (I never will about Moss, hes the same sort of punk as Artest is if you ask me, cullly however has fire...)
    3 Straight Division Champs

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    don't you know theres fans in SF and Arizona who would give their life for a win... lol
    Earlier in the year there were people giving their lives for a win in Green Bay!!! LOL.

Right now there are lots of sacrifices going on in SF and Mia.
    No shit hey!!! Kinda like in MN the past few weeks!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    lol... that was actually rather funny SKOL.. i feel the same way about Cull because of the passion. (I never will about Moss, hes the same sort of punk as Artest is if you ask me, cullly however has fire...)
    I don't like to label people like you did with Moss.
    I mean, Favre was a drug addict. Not only that, but he committed a felony when he had his prescriptions changed and boosted. Lucky for him, the NFL caught him in time before his long spiral downward.

Or the packers TE, Chumura, the one convicted of rape. Wasn't that a 17 year old girl BTW?

Now, just because other players may remind you of Favre and Chumura, it doesn't mean they are all drug addicts and rapists......

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

get over yourself already....

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    get over yourself already....
    LOL...
    You liken Moss as a punk like Artest as YOUR opinion, and I offer actual facts about Favre and Churmura, and you tell me to get over oneself.

Go figure.....
    Why don't you take this to the smack board if you are going to blurt out innuendo's about Viking players?

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Ewwww Xtap just beat your A$$ down then ate your lunch.

Artest=Moss, are you sure:

Has moss ever threw a temper in a game and thrown a TV.?

Has moss ever picked a fight over an unecassary roughness debocle?

Has moss ever jumped in the stand and beat the sh*t out of a fan?

Has moss ever asked to take two months off for a rap CD?

Is moss's love for the game a questionable?

The answer is no to all those questions. Seriously what do have on moss, he smoked weed, WHEN HE WAS IN F*CKING COLLEGE, he made a comment on playing when he want's to play WHEN HE WAS A ROOKIE. He pushed a meater made going 3 MPH with his car. The meater maid story was WAY over blown. How can you put artest and moss in the same sentance. That was an idiot remark you made. Moss made mistakes but artest has issues, NOW. I think most oppossing teams fans doubts about moss come from there jelously deep down.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Moss has lost his temper with the big wigs on the bus after a game and also with the refs on the sideline, he squirted water on them.

I could be wrong on this one but I thought he had a weed possession during the metermaid incident or right around there.

With that being said, Moss gets it. He understands he did wrong and has changed since then. It has been almost 2 years since any sort of an outburst by Garnett.

Moss was still a young man when he did this stuff. Like we didn't do stupid stuff when we were Moss' age 22-25 yrs old. Just because you make a lot of money doesn't mean you are automatically mature.

The same goes for Artest. He is 25. That is a young man that had to grow up fast. His actions as well as Moss can't be condoned. But they need to be able to learn from their mistakes and make changes to become better people.

Barkley is still an idiot at times but when he is he makes amends for it. When he was playing, he tried to spit on a fan. He accidentally spit on the girl. He apologized and became friends with the young girl. To this day, he will not say that he should not have spit at all just that he shouldn't have spit on the girl.

Moss then and Artest now is a fair compairison and I stil by it for the same reasons snow said... Moss DID lose his temper with a ref... he RAN OVER A COP... and was a druggie... my comment wasnt about the Packer at all, and you my friend were the idiot who couldnt see that...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast