Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need to vent

CrazyAtMSU is offline Training Camp

I need to vent

on most days, I wake up, go get some coffee, and come to my computer from a while before class. I check my 4 fantasy football teams (big mistake by the way, next year I'm going for ONE), I check my email, then I come on here and see what my fellow vikings fans have to say. For some reason, today, i'm feeling extra hateful.

Last weekend was a miserable weekend. I was in the depths of sports depression. However, there was something different this particular weekend. I wasn't pissed about the vikings loss at all. I was actually extremely upset about the gophers loss. And now, the more I read things on here, the more i realize i don't really care about the vikings.

After thinking about why my feelings could have changed so drastically, i realized that its because I have no respect for anyone in the vikings organization, with the acception of Zygi Wilf. The actions of some of the players on that team absolutely make me sick. I guess I came to the conclusion, "why in the hell should I back this disgrace of a team."

I'm just sick of it, I hate every player on that boat, I hate Onterrio Smith, I hate Mike Tice, I hate his entire coaching staff, Its not worth it. I am embarrassed to say i once rooted for that team. I will not watch another vikings game until tice is gone.

This team makes me sick, not even because they are losing, but because of their actions off the field. This vikings team is the most embarrassing team in sports history.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: I need to vent

Another one jumps off the bandwagon! :roll:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Gee, I guess all that talk about ship jumpers was really true!

Webby, may want to change your rant! :lol:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LMAO!

Peace out bro!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Here's a pic of Crazy as he left the ship! :lol:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LOL Ultra.. Dude I can't stand people like that.. We lose 4 games and they take off running.. Or a couple people rent a boat and watch girls strip.. They bail out.. Come on now..

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

We need a song from 6-Kings on this one! :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Com'on MSU,

It is probablt just yourself, trying to numb yourself over the losses.

It is alright to feel lost right now, but it is not alright to dislike ALL the players on the boat. That is unfair. The media has sucked you in and made you think that it was ALL the guys because, they don't have any details and are pissed that they are being left out of the loop.

The real disgust, should be directed at the leadership of Tice and McCombs. Adam Schefter said last night on the Total Access show that McCombs is responsible for this. He DISMANTLED a group of positions that everyother NFL team has in place, just to save money, knowing full well that he was going to skate by until he could find a buyer.

Keep taking pieces away from the foundation and the rest will collapse.

Anyway, the group of people are to keep the lowdown on all the players and head off crap before they are hired and after they are on the team. Hence that is why Ziggy ust hired someone with FBI experience to fill the vacancey.

I have found myself numb a few times lately too, but you have to remember, winning is a cure all. The only thing right now that is going to make us feel better until this investigation is over, is a big W. When we get one or two of those bad-boys, the media may back down on this issue of the BOAT Party.

A fair question to ask is this. Have you been to any parties at MSU? At that party how many people intended on doing something illegal, (other than the under age drinkers)? What else went on there that you don't know about, guys hitting on women and being rude??? I am not suggesting anything, but I am just making a point. Crap happens at college parties. Or, there are some people that get a little overzealous and get too drunk, puke all over, go out and vandalize crap.

Now, you are saying, they aren't college students and I say you are right. They are people! They are not gods, they are not to be idolized. They make mistakes, they are only human. But then again, as fans we expct more from these guys that represent so much of what we put a lot of though into all week, THE VIKINGS.

Wait for the offenders to be punished, hopefully that will bring this to an end. It may never make it out to the public, we don't know. It really isn't worth getting all down over or passing moral judgement on.

I hope this help and I hope I don't start another ong thread over what we have discussed here for the last few weeks.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    Another one jumps off the bandwagon! :roll:
    The post says he is venting, not jumping. Until he actually jumps, lay off, that is not just SP.

If he comes back and tries to tell me that I am full of shit, then you can go at him.

The bright spot MSU is that Ziggy seems to be willing to build an org that is strong.

Schefter compared him to Kraft and what Kraft had to do to turn things around. That is lofty, but it is something to cheer for.

I just hope that Ziggy is not just talk trying to get the stadium built.

Just buid the stadium so we can get rid of the Liars(mainly Red, Ziggy is still"?").

By no means am I promoting "whining," but the guy just needs a few positives. MSU has been a productive member and deserves a little slack. He isn't a first time poster looking to take people down.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Cya ... still a long line to get on the ship. "Now calling #4,539, your turn ... please present your ticket at the dock"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast