Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JoeMama is offline Starter

I Need Help From My Purple Brethren

Hey folks! My name is Chad Benedict some of you know me well, and some of you don't. At this time though, I neeed all of you to help me pursue my dream. I always have wanted to be on the radio, and now I have my shot. The local sports station here in Minneapolis, KFAN, is holding their own version of Survivor, and I'm a contestant. The prize is a job on the radio, working with the morning show. My tribe lost today, and you, the public, has a chance to further someone's chances, by going online, to vote for the next person to be booted. Hopefully, with your help, I won't be that guy that get's booted. Just log in to KFAN.com, click on the Survivor icon, and DO NOT vote for me. You are voting for someone to leave the island and I do not want to leave. I'm the oldest contestant, and I would like to show these kids that I'm still in my prime. Please help. If you have a buddy in the contest, don't vote for either one of us, please. Vote for some other yahoo. Anyways, I whole heartedly appreciate the help. And if I win, I will have free tix to Vikes games, and who knows, I might just bring you. I would have to hook Webby up first though, he's my boy. One more thing, vote by 5pm tomorrow, and you can vote mutiple times. One other thing, I know, I am risking having my position usurped, by some dink, who will vote for me a 100 times, but I have faith in you guys, that you won't let that happen. Thank you in advance.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

good luck!!! I hope you win... I'll vote for someone else to help you out!!! I'm a firm believer in pursuing dreams!

Good luck. I just voted for some other dude. Hope you win

hovanfan is offline Training Camp

Hope you win. I voted for Seth cuz he looks gay.
    Go Vikes!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Just to make you happy, I voted off my wife's brother. Hope you're happy. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hey joe, is that a picture of yourself in the avatar???
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Just to make you happy, I voted off my wife's brother. Hope you're happy. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

I've always liked you Los, and it's much appreciated. I have a spare room if the couch gets too lumpy.

And to everyone else...THANK YOU!

And no, that is not my pic....lol....please HawaiianVike, tell me you're not too young to remember who John Candy was. If so, you have to check out Uncle Buck, one of the 25 best movies ever.

P.S.- Voting will now close at midnight tonight.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

hey congrats on drinking a whole gallon of milk this morning ukeright: now that I heard about it, I had to follow the progress... keep up the good work

Thanks alot. Man...that was tough. The other guy was counting on me to lose it, so he just sipped his milk. I was getting close, but I held on. All of your continued support is much needed and much appreciated. I'm counting on you guys. Thank you for allowing me to share my 15 minutes of fame with you all.Drinking a gallon of whole milk is like drinking yogurt, disgusting. I had stomach cramps all day.LOL.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"JoeMama" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:

I've always liked you Los, and it's much appreciated. I have a spare room if the couch gets too lumpy.

And to everyone else...THANK YOU!

And no, that is not my pic....lol....please HawaiianVike, tell me you're not too young to remember who John Candy was. If so, you have to check out Uncle Buck, one of the 25 best movies ever.

P.S.- Voting will now close at midnight tonight.

well i guess im too yong then, never heard of john candy or uncle buck the movie. :wink:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast