Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Miss Randy

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

I Miss Randy

I miss Randy so much...this sucks as soon as he comes back we better start winning.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

I Miss Randy

I got a better idea. We start winning next week at Lambeau! If we can't have Randy then we have to do without him. Our whole team can't revolve around him.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I Miss Randy

amen rjk!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I Miss Randy

I miss him too, and I just found out that he isn't playing this weekend which pisses me off cuz he is one of the reasons that I bought the tickets to see him play! Oh well, as long as the vikes win that will make things better.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I Miss Randy

I was watching NFL Live, and they sure lambasted Tice for allowing Moss to play those two games. They said that now he might be sidelined for a month and be ineffective, whereas if they had rested him right away, he might be back and healthy for the GB game.

They did have a good point though: a hamstring never heals during the season completely. That's why most teams rest a guy for 4-5 weeks before bringing him back...it gives him the best shot to not tweak it again.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

I Miss Randy

Yeah what do they know!? They're not there, they don't know anything about torn hamstrings! Like they've ever had that happen to them!

That was computer sarcasm in case you didn't know.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I Miss Randy

I could tell by the font.

(That was sarcasm, too) :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

I Miss Randy

another questionable decision by tice but i doubt Randy was the most willing person to sit out but maybe a coach needs to step in because he just had his first mri before the giants game or around there. I dislike tice more because of his clock management issues that seem to never be fixed. But either way one man aint a team. Do you all think if we were 3-0 w/o moss would people start saying "trade him for something good?"
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

I Miss Randy

Trade Moss = the worst thing I have ever heard in my life! People that say that are absolutely insane!He would come back to haunt us just like he has against the teams that didn't draft him in 1998. I don't want to ever see Moss in any other jersey! That's all just my opinion of course!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I Miss Randy

I seriously doubt that Randy will EVER be traded...unless he pulls a Jerry Rice and refuses to retire at 50 or so!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast