so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

I might be overreacting but...

I wouldn't be that upset if the Vikings not only didn't win the division but, if they didn't even make the playoffs. Before I get my as* :bootyshake: handed to me, let me explain. I'm a Viking loyalist, I have faith that they'll pull it together and win but, I have to be realistic. With Tice as their head coach I don't see them doing any damage in the playoffs. They had the game in their hands, Seattle was letting another game slip away, and Tice makes or agrees with a horrible call on 1st down inside the 20 with 2+ min to go. That decision along with so many others has once again cost us the game.

If the Vikings make the playoffs Red will surely make Tice an offer to stay. Red would even counter offers from the likes of Washington in order to keep him. Now, if the Vikes lose early the chances of Tice and possibly even Linehan leaving are greatly increased. Like I said, I always want to see the Vikings win regardless of the situation but, I'm starting to think anything that would increase the chances of Tice leaving our team might be worth it.

I'm angry :angryfire: and about 3 sheets to the wind :drunken: so forgive me but I need to vent. My only joy is that the Raiders got smoked. As always SKOL Vikings!!!

cheesefree is offline Starter

Lets get rid of Red first :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Whatever it takes, as long as Tice follows.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Wanna swap coaches? Tice for Holgram. It would make the rivalry with GB more intense.