Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I MAX

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: I MAX

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    Did anyone happen to see I Max on Fox Sports Network today. I guess they were talking about the vikes. Like you know right before a commercial they show whats up next on the show well they were said somehting about how randy moss will go down as the best reciever in nfl history and how the vikes were a stylish superbowl pick. Anyone happen to see it? I wanted to hear what all they had to talk about but i didnt because my dad needed my help staining our deck.

Yeah, I saw the same thing you did before they went to a commercial, and then I turned to total access and forgot to turn it back, so I missed what they said about us. It sounded like they were gonna debate whether we were a legit super bowl contender or not.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I MAX

I just liked around the horn because it was a lot less of him talking!! He's a boxing analyst and doesn't know much of anything else!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I MAX

I thought Max was a punk on around the horn, but he usually had intelligent people with him. Now its a "Feed Max's Ego" Fest, and the annoying guy who gives points make the show so unbelievable unbearable I never actually note who else is on the show.

Makes John Salley and Tom Arnold look like they should win Emmys or something.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I MAX

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I thought Max was a punk on around the horn, but he usually had intelligent people with him. Now its a "Feed Max's Ego" Fest, and the annoying guy who gives points make the show so unbelievable unbearable I never actually note who else is on the show.

Exactly what I think of Max Kellerman!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

I MAX

"LosAngelis" wrote:

yeah that's the wolf guy

I MAX

i happen to like around the horn and i max, yes somethimes he can get annoying but it really helps me get information and thats all i care about...

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I MAX

"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    i happen to like around the horn and i max, yes somethimes he can get annoying but it really helps me get information and thats all i care about...

Yeah, around the horn plain sucks without max! I still watch it, but only for woody paige. Stat boy is a horrible host! Have only seen I Max twice and just parts of it each time, so I will hold of comments on that show.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

I MAX

yea muchluv woody paige is awesome i want to meet that guy
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

I MAX

You are right magicci. That guys face is really annoying. I watched it yesterday, and I'm not lying to you, I also got very pissed off at his face.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

vikesgirl is offline Rookie

I MAX

If that was me and they were going to be talking VIKES I would have told my Dad that I could help stain the deck when they were done discussing them. Bu thats me the world stops for the VIKES and when they are on TV or bneing discussed you better not talk or get in my way. LOL
    VIKES fan for life!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast