Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I LOVE YOU BENNETT!!!!

Yea i saw that 17 yard run he was running hard!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Don't you agree with me though, whoever gets him will get a steal.. He is getting better vision.. Breaks tackles now.. And is AMAZINGLY fast.. He will go somewhere and start next year mark my words..

I give it up to Magic though for sticking with MB the whole time.. I kinda jumped off the bandwagon.. Never lost faith in the guy but at the same time wasn't supporting him.. He really is better then people think! Give him 1 hole and he will take it to the house

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Well, IF he isn't injured he's good....

IF he isnt injured
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Yea i agree with you Vikez! But hopefully he will stay for cheap. He really wants to stay here, i hope he can get a contract with us based on incentives mostly.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Don't you agree with me though, whoever gets him will get a steal.. He is getting better vision.. Breaks tackles now.. And is AMAZINGLY fast.. He will go somewhere and start next year mark my words..

I give it up to Magic though for sticking with MB the whole time.. I kinda jumped off the bandwagon.. Never lost faith in the guy but at the same time wasn't supporting him.. He really is better then people think! Give him 1 hole and he will take it to the house
    I still question complete vision but i dont question that it has gotten better, Bennett was young when he had his break out season and then got injured and then delt with horrible run blocking, bennett has gotten alot better since his younger days, everything from strength to run blocking but has never had a chance to showcase it. If he finds a place to showcase his skills it could be killer.

The difference between bennett and moore is moore's ability to make something out of nothing, thats specail. But bennett is more dangerous with good run blocking.

Man that was a fast run...I hope he gets resigned depending on what hes asking for...god that was fast....imagine what he would be like with an o-line...he would have had a 1,000 yd season at least!

Notice hes carrying the ball like tiki barber to reduce fumbles!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett had some extrememly gay injurys happen to him.. Injurys anyone would be hurt from.. It happens.. So I think the injury bug is off.. MM needs to worry bout that more..

He is sooooo fast it's amazing.. Give him a hole and he is gone.. Some of his cuts today were great that gave him more yards.. and more room

He has been breaking more and more tackles.. Check the 17 yard run.. 3 broken tackles that play.. And on some other runs I saw him push the pile for an extra 2..

With more chances to shine and a good line.. A line that can pull to give him space on the outside and ones that can open a hole in the middle.. He will be a stud.. He has all the tools.. I hope we get him back for cheap

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

If Tice stays Bennett stays and so does K-Rob. I really want Bennett back as a backup. He could be really good.

will anyone have that video of bennetts TD?

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"napo58" wrote:
    YEah, cant wait to see him with an o line. U bennett haters dont know what ur talking about.
    What??? The Bears had their 3rd string center in playing nose tackle on defense. Yeah we looked really good. If only we could always play a college team Bennett could break the big ones every game. :roll: Don't let this victory make you stoopid. We were playing against their pre-season tryout team. We didn't suddenly just put it all together this game.

WWBGD

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast