Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I LOVE YOU BENNETT!!!!

I think Bennett might have a chance at coming back next year. BUT i don't think he will work his wat to starter. I think if we get a power back we would have an excellent 1,2 punch oh him and Bennett.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I don't know yet.. somewhere real far away. Wake me up come April when its draft time, and we have a coach.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

I don't know if bennett will be back or not. I said this a lot last night Vikez, but moore got dinged up this season just like a lot of other rb's did, and i think he would've been able and willing to play through it just like all the others do, but Tice did not play him. So because of that we all assume it was just due to injury, but i think it had more to do than just that.
    ;-)

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Problem was though he couldn't play through them.. Which is why he was in Tice's doghouse in the first place... He would get hurt for 3 weeks with a TINY ankle sprain.. When most people would miss a game tops and just tape it up he would be out for 3 weeks..

I know he is a great back.. Better then Bennett.. But if he stays healthy then im all for him being the starter and not even looking at a big name RB

V-Doc is offline Training Camp

he's not consistant, that's all i have to say. is the person whho started this poll gay?
    Favre, who?

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

No. magicci is cool. So no more remarks like that, kapeash?

as far as i know from an article i saw on here a few weeks ago, the reason mewelde wasn't being played was because tice didn't think he wanted it. He said that the players who want it stand next to the coach, waiting to hear their number called, and just because he wasn't standing next to tice mewelde supposedly didn't want it. That bugged me to read, one thing i don't like tice for. So when i see that moore was out with a minor ankle sprain i always thought "so is he really out with the ankle sprain or does tice just not want to play him?"
    ;-)

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    as far as i know from an article i saw on here a few weeks ago, the reason mewelde wasn't being played was because tice didn't think he wanted it. He said that the players who want it stand next to the coach, waiting to hear their number called, and just because he wasn't standing next to tice mewelde supposedly didn't want it. That bugged me to read, one thing i don't like tice for. So when i see that moore was out with a minor ankle sprain i always thought "so is he really out with the ankle sprain or does tice just not want to play him?"
    Memo was over on a bike keeping his hammy loose (like a lot of NFL rb's) when Tice got his panties in a bunch over Memo not sniffing around his arse like Bennett does ... that's where Ticey was trying to make a case for Bennett to be in there ... it was all a load of crap questioning MeMo's commitment to wanting to be in the game.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

It is a true if a player really does wanna play he would be bugging the coach and be around him like a hot dog bun on a frank.

Well that may be true but i think that it's no reason to NOT play someone, especially when he has the skill!
    ;-)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011