Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

Good to have you back 6 kings!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    What is the obsession with telling people how to be fans every year?

Shut the hell up, watch the game, cheer till your nose bleeds. If someone wants to boo tough pooh. Go to bed at night feeling safe knowing you are the king of all fans that tolerate failure. Know that you are by far the greatest fan the Vikings have ever had.

What good comes from crying about the way a person chooses to follow a team?

this isn't directed at the OP, but comon get off it. Does it really need to be rehashed? Is there a book somewhere that you can refer us all to on how to be the perfect fan? It's like looking through an old 40's manual on how to be a good housewife. It's almost humorous.

Whats worse then being critical of your team is being critical of fans. I mean what is the point? Do people go to Viking games and not watch any game because they are looking around at the fans judging them. LOL.
    Well according to the Book Of 6-KINGS it says.

"And hence they did fall, and amongst them there art many who mocked and spat at them, for they were them, possessed by a heart not of pure gold and royal purple.
    To these that stepped forth, did not spake of light, but of darkness and cruelty. But amongst them is a man, who is part of that group but unto him lies honour and the gifts of hope and not of need to ridicule.
    For in his heart gold does gleam and royal purple is stone worthy and steadfast.
    And it was said bringeth him unto the crowd and begot them to release the darkness and embrace the light."

6-KINGS

Your book is wrong :grin:

6-KINGS Guest

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

BURN HIM BURN HIM!!!!

:wink:

6-KINGS Guest

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

BURN HIM BURN HIM!!!!

:wink:

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I don't recall telling anyone what kind of fan they should be just in case that was directed at me. I understand the site to be called Purplepride...which just makes me wonder about some of the threads created. Hey boo all you want, be mad at Tice, ask why Bennet is starting, cry about Randy a little more. I personally will support who we are, not who we are not. So for those of you asking for Johnson to start and Tice to be fired, maybe just need to relax a tad.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Del Rio Guest

I apologize ENL that wasn't directed at you. I stated that in my thread I should have made it clear and said it from the begining. I said the OP that is nerd for the original poster.

I agree anyone that is calling for Johnson to be QB is being a drama queen.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Hey you don't have to apologize, I hear what your saying. I respect everyones opinion or feelings towards our team. It's just the benching Duante comments that stirred me a little.

I like your sig by the way...I'm wondering if it's a proportionate response to mine. That's pretty funny.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I would guess that Del's post was directed at me. That is fine. Another poster summed that up. Poor manners. Dante don't win in the fourth and the fans turn at the drop of a hat. I wish the little old lady I have read about on the forums was still chucking tennis balls, I believe, at the boo-birds.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345