Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    I love all my fellow Viking fans

    but some of you are just getting ridiculous with your posts. Starting Brad Johnson? Crying about who we are not instead of supporting who we are. Look around the Panthers, Rams, Chargers, Ravens message boards. I did...and see very few fans calling for their head coaches head or "throwing up" after week 1. Every Packer fan I have ever met says we are biggest fairweather fans in the nation...and until now I gave little credibility to that statement. I understand your upset but just relax...time and wins heals all wounds. Starting Brad Johnson? Come on!

    By the way Tom Brady never needed a Randy Moss to win anything. He had a average defense, average receivers and won it all. 2003 Eagles started 0-3 and won the NFC east.



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  2. #2
    ShanePurpleBlood's Avatar
    ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    772

    Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

    I second that, I was in awe when somone on the live chat called for Brad. Have some faith in Daunte! Wait a few weeks before y'all jump ship. Even my Dad was saying Brad this and Brad that, I had get him off the phone before I puked.

    Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

  3. #3
    Swamination's Avatar
    Swamination is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    96

    Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

    Awe, am I ever annoyed about the "Vikes have no offense without Randy Moss" , "Daunte was only because of Moss", and "Daunte sucks, put Brad in". Those are just some whiny fans. None of those are true. I admit, our offense did get worst because we traded Moss. What offense would not be worst w/o Moss? But the thing that everyone forgets is that even though we had an A+ offense with Moss, we now have an A offense. Ofcourse this was not shown sunday, but everyone by now knows that I think it was because of the O-Line, not the WR's, not the RB's, and certainly not Daunte.

  4. #4
    Paulbedy59's Avatar
    Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    708

    Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

    The loss of Birk hurts as much,,if not more than the loss of Moss in my humble opinion..
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

  5. #5
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Every Packer fan I have ever met says we are biggest fairweather fans in the nation...and until now I gave little credibility to that statement.
    True, the next behind us is probably both NY teams.

    [size=18px]The boo-birds come out in the DOME faster than in any other home in the league.[/size]

    doesn't mean we don't like the Vikes, we just expect more out of them, sometimes more than we should.

  6. #6
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

    "Paulbedy59" wrote:
    The loss of Birk hurts as much,,if not more than the loss of Moss in my humble opinion..
    To he!! with Birk. If he didn't march in and ask the team to trade Randy, maybe we could have scored a touchdown against a terrible team yesturday. What is Birk going to do for us now? And to top it off, he had the audacity to ask for garunteed money. He could and should be on the field. He is selfish. Yeah we missed his blocking yesturday but thats because he opted to miss the entire season. Oh, and contrary to everything I've heard on this board, Marcus Johnson sucks.

    Call me fair weather if you want. I love this team to death and haven't missed a game in years. I know I'm not fair weather, but if you think complaining about an underachieving team makes me fair weather, then you are welcome to your opinion.

    Loney and Tice suck too. Loney has NO credentials. Tice is a retard. And obviously Daunte should start but its fair to say he played like dog crap yesturday. He needs to pick it up and I think he will.

    [color=red]

  7. #7
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Every Packer fan I have ever met says we are biggest fairweather fans in the nation...and until now I gave little credibility to that statement.
    True, the next behind us is probably both NY teams.

    [size=18px]The boo-birds come out in the DOME faster than in any other home in the league.[/size]

    doesn't mean we don't like the Vikes, we just expect more out of them, sometimes more than we should.
    That's very true snow.

    I have family and a couple friends in San Diego and people "seem" to not give a crap about football there. I don't know if it's that there is a lot of other things to do or what.

    Maybe we should all just quit buying Viking crap and lay back in the LazyBoy and flip between the game and This Old House on Sundays.

  8. #8
    misteralay is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    46

    Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

    Guys I would rather have Matt Birk miss one season and play 10 more than have him play this season and only one more. Also Nate Burleson didn't step up this game. The only ones who did step up were the former RAVENS.

  9. #9
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    "Paulbedy59" wrote:
    The loss of Birk hurts as much,,if not more than the loss of Moss in my humble opinion..
    To he!! with Birk. If he didn't march in and ask the team to trade Randy, maybe we could have scored a touchdown against a terrible team yesturday. What is Birk going to do for us now? And to top it off, he had the audacity to ask for garunteed money. He could and should be on the field. He is selfish. Yeah we missed his blocking yesturday but thats because he opted to miss the entire season. Oh, and contrary to everything I've heard on this board, Marcus Johnson sucks.

    Call me fair weather if you want. I love this team to death and haven't missed a game in years. I know I'm not fair weather, but if you think complaining about an underachieving team makes me fair weather, then you are welcome to your opinion.

    Loney and Tice suck too. Loney has NO credentials. Tice is a Challenged Hillybilly Lover. And obviously Daunte should start but its fair to say he played like dog crap yesturday. He needs to pick it up and I think he will.
    You know, when 100% of your posts are negative Nancy then I in particular laugh harder when you say Birk demanded the Moss trade and it happened because of it. What a riot.

    If you haven't missed a game in years, then I know who that fan is always booing the first 5 minutes of the game.

  10. #10
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: I love all my fellow Viking fans

    The boo-birds should have been loud and clear yesturday. That does not make anyone fair weather fans. When you underachieve that much, you should get booed. If the offense can't score a TD at the dome next game, maybe we should apploud. Are you kidding me? Boo them. They need to know that its unnacceotable to play like that. I was pissed and if you weren't during that display, there is something wrong with you.

    [color=red]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello Fellow Vikings Fans!
    By VikingsFan661 in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 06:52 PM
  2. Fellow Vikings Fans....
    By BleedPurple4Life in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 07:28 AM
  3. Hello,Fellow Viking Fans
    By VikeFan_n_Ohio in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 03:07 PM
  4. Fellow Horny Fans -
    By RamsFanSam in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 08:14 PM
  5. hello ...fellow vikings fans!
    By zzbudzz in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 10:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •