Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

I know there is alot of TO hate on this board but

Michael Wilbon on PTI made a great point about TO. He said TO is the kind of player you should always just watch on the field but never listen to a thing he says.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I hope Ray Lewis heard not watched. After the highlight of that hit he laid on some poor sucker reciever last week, I hope he has something special saved up for T.O.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I hate TO. He is a he is a player probibly a little below the ability of Cris Carter, but has three times the bad attitude. Plus all the over coverage the Media gives him make me like him less. 3rd best reciever of all time? You have got to be shitting me, especially when they put Moss at 7. Muss is so much better than TO. He has MUCH better speed, and MUCH MUCH better hands. All that TO has is size. Us vikes fans will get our day sometime. Once the media stops playing favorites...wait, thats an oxymoron, so never mind. Let me rephrase that. Untill WE become a media favorite then we will never get the respect that we deserve.
    Who put Moss at #7...under what criteria...that has to be a joke.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

"Del Rio" wrote:
    What cracks me up about TO is the fact that no one heard about him until that playoff game where he caught the game winner. And even in that game he sucked ass and I remember seeing him crying because he finally did something right.

Of course he did emerge to be an ok WR, but his attitude change seemed to be overnight. All of a sudden he was a top 5 WR. Personally I think he rides more on confidence and ego then talent.

moss and owens were starting wr in the pro bowl that year so he was named to that before catch and he was dancing that year he did the dirty bird killer and got fined alot money.

but my point is because him we got marcus robinson
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Del Rio Guest

Yeah he was a dick all year long, but that game really catipulted his ego and marketability by the media through the roof. He claims his numbers aren't as good as Moss's and the others because of what he had to work with. If he would have been able to actually catch the ball he may have been able to compete.

It's a good thing we did land Marcus Robinson no gripes here. Thanks TO

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I hate TO, but I think I hate him the same way that I hate Favre, because he is so good and not a Viking! I understand why every fan other than the vikings fans hate Moss. As for TO tearing down the sign, I don't see anything wrong with what he did because it (I'm struggling to think of the correct word) degraded him or shed him in a bad light or something like that. He wouldn't have torn it down had it said something positive about him! I would hope Moss would do the same thing. I think that it was more classless of the fans and the stadium crew in Cleveland to let that sign be up. Just my opinion though!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

T-HO got what he deserved with that sign being up there...they were only commenting on his classless quotes regarding Garcia...maybe the sign hit close to home and the truth hurts (i.e., it takes one to know one, etc.). Come to think of it, I have seen Garcia with the Playmate girlfriend, but has anyone seen T-HO with any hot women...all I can remember is that T-HO likes to wear his skintight black leotard pants in practice...makes you wonder (not that there is anything wrong with that)...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm not saying he didn't deserve something like that, especially after the comments he made, but it was pretty classless of the fans too, to stoop to his level! That is a good point you make about his girlfriends (or lack there of) and his leotard pants!! Maybe he'll wear a tutu soon!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

TO is a wierd guy, last year after the viking vs 49er game he claimed moss was the best in the game, then he turns around this year and claims to be the best, WTF dude make up your mind. He's a distraction and i wouldnt want him in my locker room.

You know the ravens are saving up something specail for him. I think the reason TO didnt want to go to Baltamore is because he wasn't gonna have a chance to do all the stupid sh*t he does. Ray Lewis is the spotlight of that team and Billick dont like stupid sh*t. I dont think Ray and the rest of the crue would allow him to be obnocous(sp). Owens was scared of going to a team where he wasnt gonna be the head honcho, or the center of attention 100% of the time. I have no respect for the dude, i understand he's competitive but there are hundreds of players in the NFL that are competitive. But that dont give them the right to be a moron.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

I think there was an article earlier in the year right after T.O pulled that switch off with baltimore and philly where it had ray lewis saying some things like dont go over the middle, ill be our hunting you down, you deserve to get injured, etc. Dont quote me on those because they are probably wrong but the article put it in that way that ray lewis will get revenge and will beat philly while in the process.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast