Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

I know there is alot of TO hate on this board but

With the ravens/eagles coming up and all the t.o talk and makes me wonder about how great that worked out for us

Without his mistake of him and agent

and the trade to the ravens we would not have marcus robinson so with that he should be held in high regard

im a little bit joking but it makes me think
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

T-HO will never be held in high regard...I respect his ability, but have no regard for him as a team player...Moss is way better and more of a team player to boot...so F*CK T-HO!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

poult is offline Asst. Coach

ive got no respect for that ass. between the sharpie, his doing sit ups with the football between his knees this year, his constant bashing of garcia when its such an old subject........ the guy has no class, and is just a loudmouth. true he has skills, no one can deny that. but i hate his ass.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I hate TO. He is a he is a player probibly a little below the ability of Cris Carter, but has three times the bad attitude. Plus all the over coverage the Media gives him make me like him less. 3rd best reciever of all time? You have got to be shitting me, especially when they put Moss at 7. Muss is so much better than TO. He has MUCH better speed, and MUCH MUCH better hands. All that TO has is size. Us vikes fans will get our day sometime. Once the media stops playing favorites...wait, thats an oxymoron, so never mind. Let me rephrase that. Untill WE become a media favorite then we will never get the respect that we deserve.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

JoeMama is offline Starter

I hate him too....but with him and Donovan, it's like Moss and Pep.By themselves...they are decent....together....watch out, cuz you might get burned.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

You also forgot to mention the tearing down of one of the browns signs after he scored a td and for throwing the ball at the T.O has B.O sign. :lol:

He should get fined or suspended for this. FRickin prick. :angryfire:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

He tore down the sign that said Takes One to Know One. They had a picture of him as a rat. That is because of his quote about Garcia beign gay. He said something like, if he acts like a rat, must be a rat. Don't quote me on exactly what he said.

Del Rio Guest

What cracks me up about TO is the fact that no one heard about him until that playoff game where he caught the game winner. And even in that game he sucked ass and I remember seeing him crying because he finally did something right.

Of course he did emerge to be an ok WR, but his attitude change seemed to be overnight. All of a sudden he was a top 5 WR. Personally I think he rides more on confidence and ego then talent.

Yeah. The guy is an complete jerk. The most unlikeable NFL player in recent memory. He's all hype with slightly above average talent. If it wasn't for his stupid preplanned endzone celebrations nobody would give a damn about him. I could say some worse things but I'll keep it to myself.
    Even babies know the difference.

I hope Ray Lewis knocks lays his ass out! GO RAVENS!!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast