Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

I know its early, but.... (Who should we draft?)

Who fits best?

With Troys drop problems, I would like a WR..

Vote
    ;D
    Retired 12/21/08

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: I know its early, but.... (Who should we draft?)

Just like you said, its early.

Guruzen is offline Starter

A marquee WR would be nice (as opposed to our growing collection of first round busts: Taylor, Williamson), but our west coast system doesn't require a stud receiver.

An athletic TE like Gates/Shockey would be a great addition.

A stud CB to play nickel and groom into a future starter when winfield retires would do wonders for our pass defense.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Guruzen" wrote:
    A marquee WR would be nice (as opposed to our growing collection of first round busts: Taylor, Williamson), but our west coast system doesn't require a stud receiver.

A stud CB to play nickel and groom into a future starter when winfield retires would do wonders for our pass defense.
    we don't need a star WR but it would be nice to have a WR that could catch. but don't talk about winfield retiring already, thats the last thing we need. a athletic TE would be nice to.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

"davike" wrote:
    "Guruzen" wrote:

we don't need a star WR but it would be nice to have a WR that could catch. but don't talk about winfield retiring already, thats the last thing we need. a athletic TE would be nice to.
    Don't worry winfield has 2-3 more years left but grooming a stud CB to take over one day would make sense.

Dropping balls is all about concentration so fortunately it can be fixed. Kinda like RB's that fumble. Look at Tiki before and after he fixed his prob.

Don't give up on Troy so quickly... it's all concentration and I'm sure he will come to. Even Randy and TO have been dropping balls recently! Give troy a break!

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

It depends on who might be there or fall to us a #32

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Guruzen" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Guruzen" wrote:

Don't worry winfield has 2-3 more years left but grooming a stud CB to take over one day would make sense.

Dropping balls is all about concentration so fortunately it can be fixed. Kinda like RB's that fumble. Look at Tiki before and after he fixed his prob.

Don't give up on Troy so quickly... it's all concentration and I'm sure he will come to. Even Randy and TO have been dropping balls recently! Give troy a break!
    yeah thats true... and don't get me wrong about troy, if you look at my previous posts you will see that i think like you.
    i am still a williamson fan, but its just frustrating i guess. i still think that williamson has the potential to develop into a #1 reciever

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

"davike" wrote:
    "Guruzen" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Guruzen" wrote:

yeah thats true... and don't get me wrong about troy, if you look at my previous posts you will see that i think like you.
    i am still a williamson fan, but its just frustrating i guess. i still think that williamson has the potential to develop into a #1 reciever
    Hehe point taken. Let's just agree he's still raw and is a work in progress. I see him as more of a Santana Moss type speedster than a go-to guy like Steve Smith. But I agree that he's not doing himself any favours with dropping it with the game on the line.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

It's way too early to even be thinking draft, but Calvin Johnson would be a nice pick, but he will be long gone by the time we pick!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Draft the person that will help us win the super bowl right away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast