Husky is offline Waterboy

I just hope the game is good

You know before the season started I had figured this game with the Vikes could be a preview of the NFC championship. Well after the way both teams played this weekend I don't think either deserves to make it that far. But hey as crappy as the NFC is this year we can both play mediocre football and still have a shot at winning our divisions!

I do think the Seahawks can win this game because Moss is not 100% and not the deep threat he was before plus Antoine Winfield is out. If Hasselbeck and the receivers play as sharp as they did tonight our offense will be too much for the Vikes D to handle. Of course, your O will still be more than our D can handle too so it should be a high scoring game. I wouldn't mind that. Could go either way.

The Hawks past road troubles? Irrelevant because they don't play well at home either. In fact they play worse at home. You guys seem to think this Monday Night loss will piss them off and cause them to come into the Metrodome hungry for victory. I doubt it...we all thought the same thing would happen after the OT loss to St. Louis before the Seahawks went on to suck it up against New England and Arizona.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

well if they hawks do get a lead, all we can hope for is your team to screw up again. Actually dont even want to see seattle with the lead. Just want to see us play a good enough game to have a big enough cushion over you guys the whole way. We have injuries and all but we played through them the whole season. SO i dont see anything really different.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

hey we have an "offensive" coordinator that belongs over there if you want him. hopefully we will keep the ball more and control the game with time of possession. we'll trade you a WR(not moss) for a corner. lol. it should be a whacky game!!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

It probably won't be as high scoring as most expect, not because of good defense but because of too many mistakes.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

With Moss not being 100%, I would like to see more running from O. Smith. I would like to see 20 plus carries from him. Control the clock.
    I would also watch out for Jerry Rice. Old dog playin against new Dog, (Moss) and he may try to teach Randy some new tricks.

Vikes score 38 in this one.
    Hawks, 24

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Two teams achieving well below expectations - should be an ugly game.

I know we have the firepower to beat Seattle, but the "D" will have to step up big time or it won't mean squat.

Caine

uncle tony is offline Rookie

How about a Penn State, Iowa score. 6-4 for the Vikes.