bleedn_purple is offline Training Camp

I hope Tice takes everyone with him

I hope that Tice's open mouth costs him his job, although I think that it was determined that his services would be no longer needed prior to this little stunt. I wanted his head last year but everyone told me to give him another year. When a coach feels it necessary to take his whole team back into the class room as he and the defensive coach "Grandpa Moses" did last season during the bi-week thats when I was through with him and his defensive coach. I will always feel that Tony Dungy would have done the job. I know there are those who believe that players are to blame, but when you are given talent it is your job as a coach to develop that talent and squeeze every last bit of production out of it as possible. If you don't have the ability to do that then you should'nt be coaching. I will be interested to see if Ty Willingham has any interest in coaching the Vikes. He is a Bill Walsh prodigy and I think he knows the defense. I just hope that the 49rs don't lure him away. I also think that if Sam Wyche were interested that he would be a good fit as well....BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION! :angryfire:
    "When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something"

Dick Butkus

"They say Football s a matter of life and death - but it s more important than that"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

As much as i want to see tice gone, i still want to see at least linehan and dean dalton still around. I think they do a wonderful consistent job. Linehan may have some conservative problems but most of the time he gets it done.

Gotta give old man cottrel at least one more chance as well.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

well if i was tice i would try to do some posturing too to increase my salary with the vikes. or to make sure that if i do leave the vikes the next contract that i get will be major. and point two.....i am glad to see someone stick up for linehan. because i sure am not.

"vikes can do" wrote:
    well if i was tice i would try to do some posturing too to increase my salary with the vikes. or to make sure that if i do leave the vikes the next contract that i get will be major. and point two.....i am glad to see someone stick up for linehan. because i sure am not.
    And Cottrel, :? I am with you VCD Postering postering postering come on :twisted: Red break out those big bucks your sucking out of Minnesota. PAY the man (TICE) :arrow: before you all start hanging folks coaches and staff why not finish the year and see what has happen and how good the NFL trophy looks at the DOME :angryfire:

SKOL
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

:rr: :colors: :drunken: :!: ops: :shock: :rr:
    Please do not read this. For office use only.