Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    ......Meanwhile in Trinidad and Tobago!!!
    img_1813.jpg
    You guys can always move back with me.
    Last edited by kevoncox; 03-06-2014 at 01:43 PM.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnecticutViking View Post
    I personally know many people affected by the tragedy, This asshole doesn't even deserve a response or a draft pick.
    I don't get angry over this stuff; it just makes me sad. No one trusts anymore, and the news is turning into a agenda driven waste of time. It is getting harder and harder to tell the difference between a story given for political purpose and one that is just plain "news".

If you feel that way about the "other side's news organization(s)", trust me; the other side thinks the same way about yours. People who don't trust ANY news is an inevitable byproduct.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

I worked for uncle scam directly for four years in the corps and I can tell you all that very little that happened in Iraq was accurately reported here. Very little indeed. You are told what they want you to know or believe, and when someone does squeal on the propaganda machine they are labeled a traitor and are marked.

I would rather live a conspiratorial cynic than a spoon fed imbecile.

That's just based on my experiences, to each their own. That's all I have to say about that / Forest Gump voice off
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

smegmavike is offline Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    I worked for uncle scam directly for four years in the corps and I can tell you all that very little that happened in Iraq was accurately reported here. Very little indeed. You are told what they want you to know or believe, and when someone does squeal on the propaganda machine they are labeled a traitor and are marked.

That's just based on my experiences, to each their own. That's all I have to say about that / Forest Gump voice off
    Same thing when I was in Vietnam. The Govt. has their agenda and the people have theirs. They don't always coincide.
    It is wise to question everything, It may not be wise to disagree with everything.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post

Well when the news is only riding along with one side of the skirmish, it makes the other side instantly the bad guys and the reporting bias. That was my only real issue with the media...and it has been that way since the beginning of broadcasted news.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345