Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Rage4Order is offline Rookie
    Media is controlled by our Government. ALL news with no exception on tv, comes from one of two news sources. Its either Reuters, or AP. Makes no difference in which station you watch, Fox, CNN, MSNBC. does not matter in the least same news just with a liberal or conservative spin on it. Another way to keep population arguing over left or right, while they are selling us down a river. I am an educated man, who has read many books , too many to count. Just because someone believes a conspiracy is present doesn't make them a nut. Just maybe they are a well informed individual. And yes name comes from Queensryche.

By the way I challenge any of you to watch a little documentary called Loose Change (An American Coup). See if you have any questions. You can find it easily on your Netflix or all over the internet. Our Bill of Rights, and Constitution were given to us, the people. Not to the government. They were made for us to know and practice to protect ourselves from an all powerful government. It is our duty as Americans to question our government, they are supposed to be accountable to us not us to them.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    John Carlson gets cut but of course there's no discussion of that on here because the lame stream media wants us to focus on inconsequential things.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    John Carlson gets cut but of course there's no discussion of that on here because the lame stream media wants us to focus on inconsequential things.
    The perfect ending to this mass debate.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    And this is in the Vikings Fan Forum because?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    And this is in the Vikings Fan Forum because?
    Merely highlighting the fact that we have no more moderators around here.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage4Order View Post
    Media is controlled by our Government. ALL news with no exception on tv, comes from one of two news sources. Its either Reuters, or AP. Makes no difference in which station you watch, Fox, CNN, MSNBC. does not matter in the least same news just with a liberal or conservative spin on it. Another way to keep population arguing over left or right, while they are selling us down a river. I am an educated man, who has read many books , too many to count. Just because someone believes a conspiracy is present doesn't make them a nut. Just maybe they are a well informed individual. And yes name comes from Queensryche.
    If you are right, there is a very good chance that things like football and baseball are being pushed to distract the proletariat; therefor, you should stop watching immediately!! In fact, i would avoid anything that has to do with football if I were you, to keep your eyes wide open.

Since this site in BASED on football, let me be the first to wish you luck in your endeavors.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Quote Originally Posted by drewlovs View Post
    If you are right, there is a very good chance that things like football and baseball are being pushed to distract the proletariat; therefor, you should stop watching immediately!! In fact, i would avoid anything that has to do with football if I were you, to keep your eyes wide open.

Since this site in BASED on football, let me be the first to wish you luck in your endeavors.
    First off I never personally attacked anyone on here. What I choose to watch read and listen to is of no concern to you. If you don't like the subject don't read or respond. I merely brought up points. You guys did the attacking calling people who believe something different than your beliefs, a nut among other things. This thread needs to die now. Drewlovs, good luck on all your endeavors.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage4Order View Post
    First off I never personally attacked anyone on here. What I choose to watch read and listen to is of no concern to you. If you don't like the subject don't read or respond. I merely brought up points. You guys did the attacking calling people who believe something different than your beliefs, a nut among other things. This thread needs to die now. Drewlovs, good luck on all your endeavors.
    I'm sorry you felt I was personally attacking you. It was not meant that way. I would explain more fully, but instead I will respect your wishes and let the thread to die.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    I personally know many people affected by the tragedy, This asshole doesn't even deserve a response or a draft pick.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast