Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i hate fran foley!!!!

this is all his fault!!! he wants brees sooo much. he has it out for daunte. I have a feeling Foley is a bad addition to this team

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: i hate fran foley!!!!

All I know is that the walls in my room are going to be so bare now. I thought they where once I took down all the Moss stuff but with pep gone to it is gonna be really bare.

Who is Fran Foley now?

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

did they ahve any problems in sandiago he is just trying to limit the disturbenses. i think he is doing good so far.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I don't. I'd really rather have Brees than Culpepper at this point and with all that has gone down I think I agree with Daunte when he says it's best for both teams to go their separate ways.

Anyone know what the salary cap implications would be if he were to get chucked? I mean, he has a pretty damn big contract, so it would probably be like trading Moss only better as far as finances go.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    this is all his fault!!! he wants brees sooo much. he has it out for daunte. I have a feeling Foley is a bad addition to this team

So Fran Foley made Pepp make that statement? No way, Pepp is the a$$clown that did this to himself. I am glad he is gonna leave, that paves the way for Brees who is alot better at making decisions to help his team win.. Brees is a team player, he is not a what do I get out of it player like Pepp.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

If Foley (our vice president of player personnel) had made that press release, I would agree that it was his doing.

But Culpepper brought this shit storm on himself. And if Fran is pushing for Brees now, all the better.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    If Foley (our vice president of player personnel) had made that press release, I would agree that it was his doing.

But Culpepper brought this pooh storm on himself. And if Fran is pushing for Brees now, all the better.

Agreed Nodak.. Pepp did this to himself, and now that opens the door for a much better QB than Pepp. Brees doesn't fumble, throw picks, or make bad decisions like Pepp. All around better player. IMO

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I really hate Fat Foley as well....he has put our team on lock down, he is being a ruthless d!ck with our players and free agents (which could give our team a bad rep), he sounds like he's gonna be a cheap arse in free agency....he soooo fricken in love with Drew Brees (a second tier loser that the Chargers cut in favor of an unproven kid) who looked great only because of Gates and McCardell.....GRRRRR!!!!

This guy's a fat piece of crap and I wish we could've gotten an exec. from a team like the Steelers, or the Broncos, or the Eagles.....

I hate him and its gonna take some big money free agents and high quality players to change my mind....there's no such thing as addition by subtraction, and losing Peppy is a horrible decision, I hope Fran Foley gets butt-flucked with a splintered piece of wood!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    All I know is that the walls in my room are going to be so bare now. I thought they where once I took down all the Moss stuff but with pep gone to it is gonna be really bare.

Who is Fran Foley now?
    Dude... You have no idea how close I came to buying one of those life size wall stickers for like $400. I am so glad that I didnt do it...

aceclown is offline Coach

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:

So Fran Foley made Pepp make that statement? No way, Pepp is the a$$clown that did this to himself. I am glad he is gonna leave, that paves the way for Brees who is alot better at making decisions to help his team win.. Brees is a team player, he is not a what do I get out of it player like Pepp.
    Hey, some of us are offended when the word a$$clown is used in a negative light.... just kidding, pepp is a total a$$clown. and it doesnt matter where he goes (unless its the Raiders), because he will continue to fail reading coverages and throw errant passes without a bail out option (Moss).

Chuch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast