Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Re: I HATE CHILDRESS, FOLEY AND THE DARN TRIANGLE!

"briboy75" wrote:
    I saw another thread where people are actualy talking about who they think will be in the pro bowl next year. That seems rediculous to me. We might as well be debating who will win the superbowl in 2047.
    The Minnesota Vikings!!!

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

The dangerous ones are the quiet ones....MWAHAHAHAHA
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"briboy75" wrote:
    I saw another thread where people are actualy talking about who they think will be in the pro bowl next year. That seems rediculous to me. We might as well be debating who will win the superbowl in 2047.
    lol :lol:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

DANG, i was getting all fired up to respond to this!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Gads, their silence gives us nothing to talk about that has any substance. We're rehasing the same old stuff. At least Tice gave us something to talk about! :grin: :roll:
    Yes, but we will no longer be the laughingstock of the NFL now since we don't have the Meat Head running his mouth and telling the league what we are trying to do.
    i.e. randy ratio
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Prophet Guest

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Gads, their silence gives us nothing to talk about that has any substance. We're rehasing the same old stuff. At least Tice gave us something to talk about! :grin: :roll:
    There will be plenty of controversy once the season starts.

The first time the Vikings lose a game that some think we should have won the Tice lovers will come out in full force and discuss how we should have given him another chance.

The purple-shade wearing fans that know of no pre-Randy era for the Vikings will re-emphasize the perceived mistakes the Vikings made by getting rid of Randy Moss.

The Daunte vs Brad vs someone else QB people will be jumping on the bandwagon of the day based on a single game.

All the things that make our blood boil and make us rejoice will come into play in a few short months. We are all self-proclaimed experts of some type and we will be arguing, ah, I mean discussing where the team went wrong and where the team went right thinking that somehow our ideas and countless hours at PP.O had an influence on the outcome....or, if only the coaches and owners would stop by the site and learn something they could win the Big Dance.

Personally, I like the silence before the storm. It calms my nerves and prepares me for the inevitable ensuing battles of interpretation and analysis.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    There will be plenty of controversy once the season starts.

The first time the Vikings lose a game that some think we should have won the Tice lovers will come out in full force and discuss how we should have given him another chance.

The purple-shade wearing fans that know of no pre-Randy era for the Vikings will re-emphasize the perceived mistakes the Vikings made by getting rid of Randy Moss.

The Daunte vs Brad vs someone else QB people will be jumping on the bandwagon of the day based on a single game.

All the things that make our blood boil and make us rejoice will come into play in a few short months. We are all self-proclaimed experts of some type and we will be arguing, ah, I mean discussing where the team went wrong and where the team went right thinking that somehow our ideas and countless hours at PP.O had an influence on the outcome....or, if only the coaches and owners would stop by the site and learn something they could win the Big Dance.

Personally, I like the silence before the storm. It calms my nerves and prepares me for the inevitable ensuing battles of interpretation and analysis.
    I hear you Prophet. You forgot to mention the running backs though. There will be several threads on that I'm sure.

The anti-dauntites are probably already getting prepared and will be chomping at the bit, waiting for that 1st interception or fumble.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12