Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I HATE THIS

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

I HATE THIS

I know we looked bad in the Giants game
    Looked bad?!? It was a disgrace! Daunte looked like old DC making terrible decisions and stupid turnovers, then they stick in Bennet for reasons unknown. He even gets booed multiple times. (Hint hint Tice) I had the bad luck of being at the game and never thought id leave a Viking game early in the 3rd Quarter, but shit happens and i couldnt handle it no more.

Though i did predict we would loose this game i thought it would go till last few minutes of 4th quarter, not be over at halftime. I guess i been a Viking fan far to long and always get down on them hard when things go bad, since they havent given me nothing to cheer about since 98 and you all know how that story goes. I didnt think Moss had such a impact on our offense, thought we were well rounded that without him we could beat anyone, guess i was wrong and with that i'll leave yah all a disgruntled Viking fan prediction. We dont win any more games till Moss is 100%

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I HATE THIS

"josdin00" wrote:
    Hey everyone, take a minute to go outside and look up. See that? That's the sky, and it ain't getting any closer.

I know we looked bad in the Giants game, but we all knew at the beginning of the season that we weren't going to win every game. And in the games we lost, we were probably going to make some mistakes that looked bad. That doesn't mean that our season is over.

So, everybody relax. In fact, go back outside, and take a couple of deep breaths. Now repeat after me: "5 and 2, not 2 and 5".

Sorry if this seems harsh or out of line, but I've been taken aback by the number of short fuses I've seen here this week.
    Not out of line or harsh at all. :salute:

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

I HATE THIS

i agree we have a long ways to go
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I HATE THIS

"Nightgaunt" wrote:
    Looked bad?!? It was a disgrace! Daunte looked like old DC making terrible decisions and stupid turnovers, then they stick in Bennet for reasons unknown. He even gets booed multiple times. (Hint hint Tice) I had the bad luck of being at the game and never thought id leave a Viking game early in the 3rd Quarter, but shit happens and i couldnt handle it no more.

guess i was wrong and with that i'll leave yah all a disgruntled Viking fan prediction. We dont win any more games till Moss is 100%
    As far as leaving early, the metrodome fans from what I have noticed are good fans when things are going right. But as soon as things start going wrong the wind gets let out of the sails. It is hard to get the crowd back into it. All I can say is Frank Reich Buffalo Bills vs Oilers. It is never over until the final gun sounds. I do even remember a comeback at the metrodome vs the Dolphins it may have been a preseason game but if it was it was the one where the starters played the whole game. We came back from 27-0 in the fourth and won. Maybe it was a regular season game yeah, it had to be. It was around 94-95. The few vikes fans that were left cheered on the vikes to a victory. The ones that left early missed out.

It was looked bad, but fact is we got out coach, out hustled, and outplayed.

I remember two of the INTs vividly. One, they had a guy roaming and watching his eyes. He stepped right infront of the rcvr. The second was the rcvrs fault. DC threw the ball to the outside shoulder(sideline) as he was scrambling the rcvr should have came back the same direction DC was moving but he went the opposite way. Never ever go the opposite way and make the QB throw across the field. The third, I have no idea what happened so for that one, I will just blame DC. I guess Daunte could have just thrown them all out of bounds and had our punter kick them away.

I could see booing Sprewell, someone who doesn't want to be part of a team but Bennett is on our team he wants to be on our team, he wants to play and he wants to win. He is our BROTHER.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I HATE THIS

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Nightgaunt" wrote:

guess i was wrong and with that i'll leave yah all a disgruntled Viking fan prediction. We dont win any more games till Moss is 100%
    As far as leaving early, the metrodome fans from what I have noticed are good fans when things are going right. But as soon as things start going wrong the wind gets let out of the sails. It is hard to get the crowd back into it. All I can say is Frank Reich Buffalo Bills vs Oilers. It is never over until the final gun sounds. I do even remember a comeback at the metrodome vs the Dolphins it may have been a preseason game but if it was it was the one where the starters played the whole game. We came back from 27-0 in the fourth and won. Maybe it was a regular season game yeah, it had to be. It was around 94-95. The few vikes fans that were left cheered on the vikes to a victory. The ones that left early missed out.

It was looked bad, but fact is we got out coach, out hustled, and outplayed.

I remember two of the INTs vividly. One, they had a guy roaming and watching his eyes. He stepped right infront of the rcvr. The second was the rcvrs fault. DC threw the ball to the outside shoulder(sideline) as he was scrambling the rcvr should have came back the same direction DC was moving but he went the opposite way. Never ever go the opposite way and make the QB throw across the field. The third, I have no idea what happened so for that one, I will just blame DC. I guess Daunte could have just thrown them all out of bounds and had our punter kick them away.

I could see booing Sprewell, someone who doesn't want to be part of a team but Bennett is on our team he wants to be on our team, he wants to play and he wants to win. He is our BROTHER.
    True that, snow...we gotta stick with our team, no matter what happens...to do otherwise would be hypocritical, given how much criticism we have heaped on some of the Packer fans for bailing during that Monday Night game. Look what happened to them after that game...things turn around fast in the NFL...stick around and see for yourselves!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Big C is offline Coordinator

I HATE THIS

I think it's understandable that we lost to the Giants. Not because they were the giants but because we were playing without Moss. Do you have any idea how much the defense changes without Moss playing? They have more people to stuff the run and more people to stop our WRs. Tenessee wasn't ready for Moss to be out and it helped that McNair left in the 2nd quarter. Our offense just needs a few games to adjust to life without Moss.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I HATE THIS

I thought that I took things hard. My gosh, take it easy, we'll be alright guys!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I HATE THIS

The thing that pisses me off is the fact that I even realized that we needed to bench Moss for the last 2 games so that we could have him for the hardest stretch of the season coming up, and the coaches did not. Moss basically put on his uni, ran a few routes and screwed himself up more. Thats really smart...now they decide to finally sit him during possibly the biggest game of our season Monday night. Hate to say it guys, but I think we are going to get our ass kicked. Im so sick of this petty crap that is killing our seasons, damn.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I HATE THIS

Moss did not further INJUR HIS HAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tice said so, but for faster healing he should sit out.

diesavike is offline Rookie

I HATE THIS

"cajunvike" wrote:
    True that, snow...we gotta stick with our team, no matter what happens...to do otherwise would be hypocritical, given how much criticism we have heaped on some of the Packer fans for bailing during that Monday Night game. Look what happened to them after that game...things turn around fast in the NFL...stick around and see for yourselves!
    Well Cajun I can tell you one thing, I'm definitely stickin around, I've stuck around for 20+ years, I've seen things way way worse than they are right now. To the people that are upset about our season this year, it's only 2 losses, Randy will be back, and like josdin wrote, the sky is not falling. The way I see it if you can't take the heat(I don't think our situation is "heat" but some people do), then get the hell outta the kitchen. :salute:
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12