Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

I had a dream...

a few nights ago, I had dream about this Sunday's game against the Vikes and Eagles. I don't know why. And I'm not too sure which team won the game. The score, however -the final- was 39-36. Now, from the way the dream felt, it seemed as though, just maybe, possible, it was the Vikings who won the game. not sure. but, it just seemed a little that way. Hey, if the final score on Sunday is 39-36 (regardless which team wins), you all will know then that my dream was correct.
    p.s. My father's a HUGE Vikings' fan. After this past Sunday's game, he drilled me HARD about HIS boys' win over mine. He kept saying "the Minnesota Vikings! The Minnesota Vikings! I told ya they were going to trample all over your Packers!"
    He also predicts a Vikings' victory this Sunday. Hey, he was correct on the past game. Who knows, he may be right again.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I had a dream...

How is your dad a viking fan and you are a packer fan?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I had a dream...

I have no clue. I just know he's a TRUE Viking lover. It's cool, though. Hey, we both like the Milwaukee Bucks (they are playing horrible right now...losing to the hawks 100 something to 80? yikes!)

I had a dream...

Did he grow up in Minny or anything? Did he like them in their first year? I'm just confused!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I had a dream...

Nawl, my dad was born and raised in the South. He's been here in Milwaukee, WI for 24 years. He wasn't always a Viking lover. If i'm correct, he became one, due to the huge Packer fan base here. Too many Packer Backers...wanted to take the road less traveled...don't want to share the hurt that us packer backers feel after packer losses. The ironic thing about it all, however, is that he bought a leather Packer jacket (cost a nice amount of money)...wears it whenever possible. He even said he felt sorry about the outcome of the game on Sunday (he hated that the team I love so much lost). Strange, eh? I guess that's a Vikings' fan for ya.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

I had a dream...

i just hope your dream is right..homie

I had a dream...

we'll just have to wait and see, now won't we, kiddo?!!!!

I had a dream...

im 2 for 2 on my dreams being almost exactly like the games..so when i hear word from the football gods i will fill you all in.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

I had a dream...

Well adub get to fricken' bed and start dreamin!

I had a dream...

ADuby,
    I'm not gonna go as far as saying I get my heads-up from any "sports' gods". I, however, will say that many of my dreams come to past. I'm not always the biggest fan of some of them, however, they do come to past. There have been times when I would see my Packers' doom days before hand. I'd already know the outcome; still watch, hoping there was some error in my dream. I'm telling ya what I saw. It was 39-36. It was the Eagles and Vikings. From the jist of it, it felt like just maybe the Vikings came out on top, but it's not clear.
    As far as this past Sunday's game, to be honest, when I found out the Packers had to play the Vikings again, I wasn't a happy camper. Sure, I talked my smack around here ("Packers will win", etc), but there was this unsettling feeling in me...just didn't feel right. Felt like my boys weren't gonna win this one (didn't want to believe it, though)...pretty hard to beat a team three straight times in the NFL in one season. This isn't basketball. I was hoping the Packers had to play the Saints (if they made the post)...I wanted something fresh...something the Packers hadn't delt with anytime this season, regardless if they would've won or loss. The Vikings were oh so typical...nothing new about 'em (if you know what I mean). I felt enough was enough for these two teams this season (esp. after 34-31 results in both games, one Longwell kicks). At least the Vikings did their part: scored their 31. If only my boys would have done theirs: 34.
    Well, here's to you Vikings :salute: . Pluck those Eagles!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast