Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I give up, Vikes suck

Moss still has like 4 years left on his contract and Dautne has something like 8. They are not going anywhere.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I give up, Vikes suck

I chose a team. I'm sticking with that team. I'm wearing my KWill jersey every day, and will have to be forced to wash it, even if the Vikings lose. Almost all of us have lost faith, but real fans will NEVER lose hope.

The Vikings HAVE the talent to win. Who knows? They just might find their cojones in time for the playoffs.

Shame on all of you cowards for giving up on the Vikes while there were still some games left to play.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

scorptile is offline Starter

I give up, Vikes suck

lol yes im a colts fan but i was just sayin if your going bandwagon jumpin just join everyone else that is jumpin on the colts bandwagon...lol...but good game vikes you'll get them next year..oh but wait vikes makes the playoffs may have to play the pack at lambeau...so goodluck...and also manning has 49 now...hahhahahah
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

I give up, Vikes suck

I will wear my hat, jersey and my all the rest of the new stuff I picked up at the game on Christmas eve proudly Monday when I go back to work. Hell I live 40 miles from GB. I don't care.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I give up, Vikes suck

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    I chose a team. I'm sticking with that team. I'm wearing my KWill jersey every day, and will have to be forced to wash it, even if the Vikings lose. Almost all of us have lost faith, but real fans will NEVER lose hope.

The Vikings HAVE the talent to win. Who knows? They just might find their cojones in time for the playoffs.

Shame on all of you cowards for giving up on the Vikes while there were still some games left to play.
    Take note some of you, this guy is a fan! :salute:
    On a side note, Manning and all of his TD's are not going to go far in the Playoffs (ha ha to you!)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I give up, Vikes suck

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:

Welcome aboard the greatest sports fan site ever! A true Viking fan is always welcome here...and you have definitely proven that you belong here! Stick around, we might just get what we all wish for!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I give up, Vikes suck

I think some people need to realize that it is OK for one to vent their frustration after a loss, that's what happens when you're passionate about your team. Sometimes people might say something they don't mean but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'd quit being a Vikings fan and I'd still hope for the best even though things appear bleak. You also don't dwell on a loss, however it kind of irks me when someone says "who cares" "oh it's no big deal" after the Vikings lose a significant game like this past friday, if that's the case, then I suppose beating your divison rival and taking the divison itself wouldn't mean anything then, huh? No, the season is still not over for us. A Rams loss gets us in the playoffs, even so, I'm still hoping we can finish on a positive note next week and continue on strong in the post season from there .

I give up, Vikes suck

Hopefully the Eagles can do us a favor and beat the Rams tomorrow night. It will make this week all more easier knowing the playoffs await. No matter what I'll be in front of the TV just like every other Vikings game this year. We need to get this pressure off next weeks game. I'll be a nervous wreck all week if not. After last year I knew the Vikes would bounce back and get into the playoffs. However, also being a Red Sox fan has led me to not be too optimistic.

If the Vikes need to go into next week with a win over the Skins to get to the playoffs may be a great thing. A win and last years collapse will all be forgotten.
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

scorptile is offline Starter

I give up, Vikes suck

oh...everyone says that but the espn experts, the cbs experts and alot of the fans....only a few says it and patriots fans alike...but i have to disagree with you there...the colts will go far....they have something this year that not even the vikings have...and that is the will and heart to win a game...when the game is on the line and down by 8 points with less then 4 minutes left the vikings would choke...they have done it several times or score so quick that it gives the other team time enough to score and win the game...hhmm sound familiar?? plus if you notice when the game needs it the colts defense steps up and does what it needs to do...chargers qb drew brees hadnt thrown an INT in several games and hasnt thrown one in a crucial 4th quarter either...the colts have the most underated defense in the league right now and has proven that even against the better offenses they can stop them at crucial points to get the ball backto the offense to win the game....unlike the vikings who couldnt stop even a packer offense from driving down for a field goal to win that game on xmas eve...it is fact and everyone knows it...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123