Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

I give up, Vikes suck

A true fan is fan no matter what. A true Norseman wouldn't tuck tail and run. Where is your pride, where is your honor, where is your loyalty?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I give up, Vikes suck

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    "404" wrote:
    "briboy75" wrote:
    I'm fustrated. I no longer have any confidence in the Vikings. Still haven't found who to root for in the playoffs. I'm assuming and now hoping the vikings lose to Washington.. at least it will help when it comes to the draft. The defense has sucked for too long... The window of time to fix the defense while stars the Moss and Culpepper are in thier prime will close if its not seriously addressed soon. I hate to be negative, but I have to vent. Vikes are going no where in the playoffs. Sorry for the rant Go Vikes 2005!
    You speak my mind... Especially the go 2005 part.
    But on the bright side, we will probably make the playoff, and now that Owens is out, Eagles will choke like they've been doing every other year. The rest of the NFC is weak, if not weaker than us. Hopefully our coaching staff can learn from their bonehead calls and then you never know what might happen.
    (Wishful thinking, I know...)
    I no longer have any hope for the vikings this year :salute:
    See you losers next season when you all jump back on the bandwagon...as for me, I am gonna tough it out and root for a five game winning streak to start next week for the Vikings...Lord knows that they have the talent to do it, if they can only get it together, my wish will come true! GO VIKES IN 2004 (and EARLY 2005) !!! :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "briboy75" wrote:
    I'm fustrated. I no longer have any confidence in the Vikings. Still haven't found who to root for in the playoffs. I'm assuming and now hoping the vikings lose to Washington.. at least it will help when it comes to the draft. The defense has sucked for too long... The window of time to fix the defense while stars the Moss and Culpepper are in thier prime will close if its not seriously addressed soon. I hate to be negative, but I have to vent. Vikes are going no where in the playoffs. Sorry for the rant Go Vikes 2005!
    Do us a favor and find a new team Benedict "fairweather" Arnold. If you cannot figure that analogy out, look it it! We do not need people like you as a fan when you choose to be!

Totally agree Ultra....stick through thick and thin ...... I will always be a vikings fan

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "briboy75" wrote:
    Do us a favor and find a new team Benedict "fairweather" Arnold. If you cannot figure that analogy out, look it it! We do not need people like you as a fan when you choose to be!
    I never said I'm not a fan. I'm not a fairweather fan either. I go to all the games I can afford to go to (including the one on Christmas Eve), and I never miss a game on TV. I love the vikings. I assume your comment is directed at my remark about hoping the Vikings lose. I think the vikings losing would be better for the team in the long run. I don't care if it means they don't make the playoffs. They don't play like a playoff team right now. I don't buy the "anything can happen in the playoffs" argument. Not to a team this bad. We need a real defense first. Again.. Go Vikes 2005!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

I give up, Vikes suck

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Where have you been bro?...We have sucked the past three years.
    That may be true, but until now, I've had confidence they could turn the defense around.

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

I give up, Vikes suck

The bandwagon is starting to get lighter now, hopefully the Vikes can pick up the pace with all that "dead weight" from all the bandwagoneers gone.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I give up, Vikes suck

"Wyndy11" wrote:
    A true fan is fan no matter what. A true Norseman wouldn't tuck tail and run. Where is your pride, where is your honor, where is your loyalty?
    LOL wyndy that's tellin' em. I won't give up and start looking forward to next year until the fat lady sings (another 'norse' saying), and that hasn't happened yet. SKOL Vikes, and SKOL all you NON-BANDWAGON fans !! :cheers:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"briboy75" wrote:
    Well I hate to quit!!! But the Vikes are going to lose Moss in a season or too. Pepper will be asking out at some point as well. The Vikes will not be a team until a new owner that cares is in place. I'm still hoping we beat Washington but it's kinda sad thinking how much talent this team has an it blows it.

MEN WE STAY THE COURSE!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I give up, Vikes suck

I dont see culpepper or moss asking to leave the team, the cap penalty would be massive. I dont thinks it gonna happen, we dont need to get rid of those guys to be succesful, we got 30 mill to get some guys on the defense.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

I give up, Vikes suck

"Wyndy11" wrote:
    I agree. As for me, on my first day back to school, I will be wearing my Vikings jersey, brand new Viking socks, brand new Viking boxers, and to top it off, my Vikings Santa hat that I got at the game! All this even if the Vikes do lose to the Skins.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast