Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

I give up, Vikes suck

I'm fustrated. I no longer have any confidence in the Vikings. Still haven't found who to root for in the playoffs. I'm assuming and now hoping the vikings lose to Washington.. at least it will help when it comes to the draft. The defense has sucked for too long... The window of time to fix the defense while stars the Moss and Culpepper are in thier prime will close if its not seriously addressed soon. I hate to be negative, but I have to vent. Vikes are going no where in the playoffs. Sorry for the rant Go Vikes 2005!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I give up, Vikes suck

Where have you been bro?...We have sucked the past three years.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

404 is offline Rookie

Re: I give up, Vikes suck

"briboy75" wrote:
    I'm fustrated. I no longer have any confidence in the Vikings. Still haven't found who to root for in the playoffs. I'm assuming and now hoping the vikings lose to Washington.. at least it will help when it comes to the draft. The defense has sucked for too long... The window of time to fix the defense while stars the Moss and Culpepper are in thier prime will close if its not seriously addressed soon. I hate to be negative, but I have to vent. Vikes are going no where in the playoffs. Sorry for the rant Go Vikes 2005!
    You speak my mind... Especially the go 2005 part.
    But on the bright side, we will probably make the playoff, and now that Owens is out, Eagles will choke like they've been doing every other year. The rest of the NFC is weak, if not weaker than us. Hopefully our coaching staff can learn from their bonehead calls and then you never know what might happen.
    (Wishful thinking, I know...)
    da441406927a7aa8c47d42e2a95977b4

scorptile is offline Starter

I give up, Vikes suck

you guys can always root for a winning team....*cough* colts*cough*
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I give up, Vikes suck

Never wish for a loss if you are truly a Viks fan (don't care what Colts fairweather fans have to say). Viks will get into the playoffs and anything can happen then!

akavikefan1969 is offline Training Camp

I give up, Vikes suck

Agree Ultra
    We have a shot at the playoffs.
    Go Vikes give'm hell
    40 for 60
    1969 NFL Champions

I give up, Vikes suck

Does anybody ever notice something different about the Playoffs? The teams play hard, very hard! One loss, your out; unlike the regular season. There is still hope!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

I give up, Vikes suck

way to be optimistic but if our defense plays like theyve been playing....it sucks

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"404" wrote:
    "briboy75" wrote:
    You speak my mind... Especially the go 2005 part.
    But on the bright side, we will probably make the playoff, and now that Owens is out, Eagles will choke like they've been doing every other year. The rest of the NFC is weak, if not weaker than us. Hopefully our coaching staff can learn from their bonehead calls and then you never know what might happen.
    (Wishful thinking, I know...)
    I no longer have any hope for the vikings this year :salute:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

"briboy75" wrote:
    Do us a favor and find a new team Benedict "fairweather" Arnold. If you cannot figure that analogy out, look it it! We do not need people like you as a fan when you choose to be!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast