majek21kg is offline Waterboy

I feel your pain all the way in cali.

I am new to this site and much like everyone else on here im pretty pissed off. I really want to keep trying to defend T-Jack but its starting to get impossible. But I still think he is only half the problem.

1. Play calling the first 2 games have been horrible(Bevell, Childress). Berrian & Jackson are not on the same page yet stop throwing bombs, let Jackson and the run game get a rhythm first, and get the ball to SIDNEY RICE(he can be really good).

2. If your not going to run on obvious run downs them use more short passes(screens, dump pass) to AD,Taylor,Wade, Allison, instead of just play action.

3. Garrett Mills who people compare to Dallas Clark needs to be on the field at TE more to help give a the QB another target.

4. Visanthe Shiancoe dropped another key pass = put him on the inactive list every week or just special teams.

5. Use more bootlegs and roll outs so jackson can have a run or pass option.

6. WE NEED MOUNT MCKINNIE

I noticed a lot more stuff but i dont want to type an essay. Its easy to say dump jackson, but if we put in Gus Frerotte, who has better accuracy but no mobility, WR's still won't get open enough, still drop passes(Shiancoe, Berrian), coaches will still call dumb plays, we still face 8-9 man fronts.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: I feel your pain all the way in cali.

Nice first post majek21kg, welcome to the site! Hopefully things will get better as the season goes on but I'm not holding my breath!

Hey man, im from Cali too, LA county.. Im a hardcore Vikes fan, Im feelin the pain like everyone else....

Im mad,sad,angry,depressed,confused...everything u can think of.
    THAT OLD LADY IS NOT ME..HAHA

majek21kg is offline Waterboy

"scottishvike" wrote:
    Nice first post majek21kg, welcome to the site! Hopefully things will get better as the season goes on but I'm not holding my breath!
    Thanks..
    If the coaches put Jackson in a better position to win, WR's & TE's make some plays, and we get McKinne back, we can still go on a nice streak like last yr, and still get the division. I know the packers look good the first 2 games, and Aaron looks legit, but their run game is ok, they played the lions who gave up 474 yds to the falcons wk 1, and the falcons only got 234 vs TB today. In game 1 Rodgers won an emotionally charged game against us. So lets see what he does vs DAL next week before i give them the division

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

Right On! I'm stilled seething that Shanks is getting opportunities and Mills is no where to be seen. I'm done with Shanks.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Glad you guys are starting to come around. I have been arguing since 2007 against the Tarvaris/Childress/Bevell "gang of three". I have been saying what is now on this site viewed today as reality. Many (75 %, evidently) disagreed with me then. But the Reality (capital R) is becoming more and more evident week to week). Glad you guys have come over and seen the light.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

welcome to the site, and SKOL!

"HornedHat" wrote:
    Right On! I'm stilled seething that Shanks is getting opportunities and Mills is no where to be seen. I'm done with Shanks.
    AMEN!
    This is a case of addition by subtraction!
    We WILL be a better team without this guy!
    It looks like he went to Troy Williamsons football camp!
    Absolutely pathetic!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.