Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vike68 is offline Rookie

i feel like a little boy on christmas eve

Im sitting here trying to go to sleep, yet all i can think about is tomarrows game. I've been waiting all year for this, every season it gets harder and harder to wait for the NFL season to come around. Im sure, all of you are the same way. ITS FOOTBALL SEASON BABY, the best time of the year. Now, lets get our hot wings, and cold beers ready to watch the vikings roll over the falcons tomarrow.

SKOL VIKES

i hate the idea of dieing before another winning season

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: i feel like a little boy on christmas eve

Join the club man its almost 3 and im still up.i have to go to work at 10:45 and im not sure if ill be able to catch the game.Im still tivoing it but id like to watch it as it happens before someone else ruins it for me.Go vikes!

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

it's 10:42 am, i think 2 am for u in mn.
    i'm up and drinking coffee, allready logged into 3 dif places to verify fantasy lineups, read every article google and yahoo can find about the game 2day. i gotta go find something to keep me busy till game time.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

UrlsGrrl54 is offline Training Camp

;D An-ti-ci-pa-tion......is ma-king me wait!!! I got a little taste of football on my b-day, watching the Colts humiliate the Saints, lol! I've joined a FFL and having fun trying to get the hang of that, now comes the full onslaught of the 07 season and it's about time.

Good luck today (it's Sunday 4am) against the Falcons! It should be a cake walk for ya; you're at home and Atlanta is Vickless.
    Da Bears '07...BRING IT LIKE IT'S 1985!!!

vike68 is offline Rookie

ive just waken up, stilll a bit early. ive been playing people online in madden who use the falcons. hardely anyone anymore cause of the new roster update that took vick out, but ive been dominating. so i hope the game goes like this haha.

now its more like a kid on christmas whos waken up too early to open up presents cause everyone is still sleep.
    ;D

i hate the idea of dieing before another winning season

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"UrlsGrrl54" wrote:
    ;D An-ti-ci-pa-tion......is ma-king me wait!!! I got a little taste of football on my b-day, watching the Colts humiliate the Saints, lol! I've joined a FFL and having fun trying to get the hang of that, now comes the full onslaught of the 07 season and it's about time.

Good luck today (it's Sunday 4am) against the Falcons! It should be a cake walk for ya; you're at home and Atlanta is Vickless.

Thanks for the Good Luck wishes UrlsGrrl54,

But I don't think it's going to be that easy of a game for us, even without Vick, the Falcons will field a strong team and I just believe we will have a battle on our hands.

But I do think we can take home the Win.......This is going to be about who can make the least amount of mistakes and turnovers.......Do that and you will be the winner..

Now your game is the game of the week to me....Chargers/Bears.....Thats a great Monday night opener....Good Luck..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah I had a little trouble sleeping too

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Shoot I went to bed early last night just to get to today faster.... ha! I was up at 4am.....
    Anticipation... Holding off from that first beer til 10a, and going to the sports/billiards bar at 11a. Rock on Vikings.... 1-0 baby.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleTide" wrote:

Shoot I went to bed early last night just to get to today faster.... ha! I was up at 4am.....
    Anticipation... Holding off from that first beer til 10a, and going to the sports/billiards bar at 11a. Rock on Vikings.... 1-0 baby.

Just going to finish this coffee and head out....I was in bed at 9......good I must be getting old...LOL

But off to have a good time at Gilo's, a local sports cafe..Meeting up with Kevin K and his wife for the game..

http://www.giloscafe.com/

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

I too have to admit I was awake at 4 am as well ;D
    Having my coffee with my Vikings mug and wearing my old lucky viking shirt....just trying to decide which jersey to wear during the game ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast