Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

i especially hate the cardinals and every viks fan should

daunte culpepper and his troops marched off the field with a 17-6 lead with 6:48 left to go ... culpepper's last snap of the game came on a 3rd and 9, AFTER rosenthal false started on a 3rd and 4

so how is that pep's fault? cos he couldn't convert on a 3rd and 9 and had to settle for a FG? ... i'm sure pep would've converted that if he knew his special teams // defense was about to blow the game for him

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    because it Chub Chub and Buck's demented little brains Daunte is the only one on the field there fore if we lose it is all his fault. Now however if we win, it is due to the talent of someone else!

TNT.. If you're gonna dog me on a post that I haven't even participated in, at least have the guts to stop deleting my posts.
    I mean really... like I've said before...you can dish it out but you can't take it. What a coward!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'll try to be objective here buck, I can honestly see where TnT is coming from with her comments (although that should not surprise you). Every second thing you post seems to be a culpepper bashing comment.

Also, and I say this with respect TnT, so don't get me wrong, but ever since you became a "moderator" on this site you seem to be taking alot of liberties on deleting/locking posts and threads. It is almost as if any time we get into a heated argument about the vikings (which is perfectly normal and in all honesty one of the reasons I come on this site), you lock it. Its been said before that this is not a "family site", so you really don't have to worry about anyone getting offended so long as it people arn't spouting off racist or blind comments.

I'm not trying to complain, but just offering advice as I am sure everyone here appreciates all those that help run this site, but we also enjoy posting our minds.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VaViking1 is offline Training Camp

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I'll try to be objective here buck, I can honestly see where TnT is coming from with her comments (although that should not surprise you). Every second thing you post seems to be a culpepper bashing comment.

Also, and I say this with respect TnT, so don't get me wrong, but ever since you became a "moderator" on this site you seem to be taking alot of liberties on deleting/locking posts and threads. It is almost as if any time we get into a heated argument about the vikings (which is perfectly normal and in all honesty one of the reasons I come on this site), you lock it. Its been said before that this is not a "family site", so you really don't have to worry about anyone getting offended so long as it people arn't spouting off racist or blind comments.

I'm not trying to complain, but just offering advice as I am sure everyone here appreciates all those that help run this site, but we also enjoy posting our minds.
    I didn't know that my post could be deleted because someone doesn't like what I've said. Even though I wasn't being racist, hateful or the like. I thought we were fighting in the Middle East to get rid of a dictator. America is a Democracy, 1 person 1 vote.

Tommy - VIKINGS Fan for Life!!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

We are working on getting everyone involved, and I will say TNT has done a hellofa job; Buck more often than not has nothing useful to say but inflame. We try to keep it a little bit more mature and intelligent around here.

In any event, NO POST is just deleted without cause in general. You have to repeatedly repeat your behavior for this to happen. Generally we will give you a public or private warning. In the end, she has talked with me about a few instances and I feel she has done well as a new moderator. Hey, in the beginning, I had no idea how to help keep things fair and comfortable around here...took me a long time. I think she just has a knack for it,as well do the other new mods.

Read our forum rules for guidelines as needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12