VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I dont like this...

"It was kind of quiet," cornerback Antoine Winfield said. "It really was. You know, we're going to the playoffs. You'd think we'd be a little more excited about that. But I really don't know. I can't get a good read on it."

"Me, I'm good," Winfield said. "I'm excited. This is my second time going into these playoffs. I'm excited about going back to Green Bay to avenge some of these losses."

I'm having a hared time getting exited for this game. In order for me to have confidence i need them to have confidence in themselves. I can have all the confidence in the world but i'm not gonna be on the field. I dont know if this team is ready for this. I'm not expecting a win but when i flip to fox on sunday i will be cheering like no other. I just have a hard time really believing we will win. Its not like it was on christmas eve. I think it will take a big play at the beginning of the game, or a fast start to really get the momentum going, or confidence. :|

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

I dont like this...

I have to wonder what Winfield thinks now of his decision to sign with the Vikings. I mean he passed up the Jets and signed with the Vikes for several reasons but one of the biggest ones was that he thought the Vikings had a better chance of going to the playoffs and the Super Bowl than the Jets. Well for his sake I'm glad we made it to the playoffs...it would be frustrating for him if we had not.

On the flip side, in the NFC the Vikings I believe have a better shot of going far in the playoffs than the Jets in the AFC.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

I dont like this...

THe whole team has to be feeling with that lack of confidence feeling since they couldnt win a game they were suppposed to and probably think the same could happen again this week.Really when was the last time our team won a must win game???

Confidence is not good if you lose your last game of the season two years in a row. :angryfire:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I dont like this...

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    I have to wonder what Winfield thinks now of his decision to sign with the Vikings. I mean he passed up the Jets and signed with the Vikes for several reasons but one of the biggest ones was that he thought the Vikings had a better chance of going to the playoffs and the Super Bowl than the Jets. Well for his sake I'm glad we made it to the playoffs...it would be frustrating for him if we had not.

On the flip side, in the NFC the Vikings I believe have a better shot of going far in the playoffs than the Jets in the AFC.
    I'm sure he doesnt regret his decision, anyways who in the world would want to live in NY, certanly not his wife. Hes got 4 more years after this year, this is only the begining, he will grow old with moss, pepp, birk, and K will. And hopefully win a SB along the way.