Del Rio Guest

I don't know about you BUT....

The crew that announces the ESPN games on Sunday night are about the dumbest mofo's I have ever heard. I mean I literally get pissed off just watching. They say crap that's not true, they make stuff up, they get names, places, plays wrong. I mean it is bad.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

The Sunday night crew is the best announcing crew in football.

Madden is not all there, Tony Siragusa(FOX) is the biggest jackass ever to hold a mic, Phil Simms and Greg Gumble are boring.

The sunday night crew is actually fun to listen to and watch.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Del Rio Guest

You're joking right? Thiesman and the other two goons? Holy crap they are the most opinionated couple of jackasses out there. Don't get me wrong I don't like Madden and the crew either but comon how can you like sunday night announcing?

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and its clear we don't share the same opinion on the sunday night crew.

I respect the fact that you don't like them, but in my opinion they are my favorite crew.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

There are only two ways to watch Sunday night football...with the TV on mute, or in a bar where the general noise drowns out the announcing crew.

Madden and Michaels aren't nearly that bad.
    Les Steckel, More Bud

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Thiesman is terrible!

Worst announcer in pro football.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I take it Ramsey was listening when Paul McGuire said that Washington should go for the TD when they were in FG range.. that pass never had a chance.

Anyway, I can't stand the personalities that plague sportscenter, mainly Stuart Scott and Linda Cohen. I used to watch NFL Countdown but since they got Michael Irvin I hardly watch that either.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: I don't know about you BUT....

"Del Rio" wrote:
    The crew that announces the ESPN games on Sunday night are about the dumbest mofo's I have ever heard. I mean I literally get pissed off just watching. They say crap that's not true, they make stuff up, they get names, places, plays wrong. I mean it is bad.
    Del Rio, I agree 100%!!!!!!! To those a-holes, every player in the NFL is either the greatest player ever or the worst player ever. Did you hear McGuire's comment about that play by Laverneus Coles? He caught, like, a 5 yard pass then fought off a couple defenders for a first down, and McGuire called it, and I quote: "The best play of the year!", unquote. What a MORON! Theisman is even worse.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

404 is offline Rookie

I agree the sunday night crew is horrible, especailly McGuire, his voice just irks me.
    da441406927a7aa8c47d42e2a95977b4

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Actually they are such dooochbags they are funny as hell to listen too IMHO
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"