Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I can not do it!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "RK" wrote:
    In reading your bet it doesn't say you have to give up being a Vikes fan just that you will become a Pack fan (too). To me that means you can become one of the bandwagon boo birds from Lamboo and complain about Sherman etc just like lots of the Pack fans do. In short you can complain about why the Pack sucks and are a disappointment to you as a fan, and how Favre is over the hill. LOL
    Looks like the best option to me...F*ck TEXPACK, he was an ASSHOLE anyway!

Cajun, I like your thinking and I will take your advise! The poll winner was to remain a Vikes fan and I will use that for my justification! For the 5 people that said kill yourself, Thanks.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I can not do it!

I would never even MAKE that kind of a bet! I will ALWAYS be a Vikings fan for the rest of my life!

The Vikes have taught me how to be a better person. They have taught me patience, perserverence, and loyalty in both good and bad times. I will NEVER give up on them, and would never make any bet that might force me to part with them, or root for the Packers.

Courage can be summed up in one four-letter word:

SKOL! :cheers:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I can not do it!

I think you should do like Los, and come on here and PRETEND to be a Pack fan. =P.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I can not do it!

Now that I think of it, Los is gonna BLAST me soon...but, at least he makes me blow beer outta my nose. That is kinda a good thing.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

I can not do it!

I can even imagine watching the Vikings in the Super Bowl. My insides would be turning all around.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I can not do it!

All I have to say is thank God I wasn't around for all of the superbowl losses! I don't know how I would have coped with those!! Oh, and keep being a ViKES fan!! It's your civic duty!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123