Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I can feel it.

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: I can feel it.

"singersp" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Rookie444" wrote:
    OMG...tired of these pessimistic vikings fans. a true vikings fan would never count us out. did anyone expect us to beat NYG? NO, and those people and just suk the fart outta my butthole. division title or wildcard seed, doesn't matter...a playoff spot is a playoff spot. and once in the playoffs, everyone is 0-0. NEVER COUNT YOUR OWN TEAM OUT. :banghead:
    I expected us to beat the Giants.

I expect us to win every time the Vikings step on to the field.

Don't you?

That's part of what being a fan is all about.

If [you] expect them to lose, why do [you] watch them?

Do you quit cheering for them when [you] expect them to lose?
    ah yeah, i think rookie does. why else would he have made that post. all rookie is tryin to do is bring up some of the pessimism that seems to be floating around ppo since the loss against the steelers. no one was all doom-n-gloom when we were on that 6 game win streak, we drop a game to a good team in a game that we could've won if we didn't choke.
    Whiteboy,

I am agreeing with Rookie444.

When you see [you] in parenthesis, [you] is refering to those fans who are naysayers & doubting Thomases.

It's not directed at any one individual. It is directed at that specific group of fans who have given up on the Vikings chances of winning.
    oh my bad singer. i'm sure you know how things can be interpetted (sp?) over email, posts, etc. here's to the vikings winning out and gettin into the playoffs!!!!

ccasion5:

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

guys, maybe if we had an o line we could go far, but we don't. That and the retards we have at coaches are the only reasons.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Rookie444" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    If I think they really had a shot I would be saying that too.. But come on.. I love the Vikes just as much as anyone here.. But I don't think we will get the division.. Wild card maybe.. And if we do get there I really don't see us going far
    OMG...tired of these pessimistic vikings fans. a true vikings fan would never count us out. did anyone expect us to beat NYG? NO, and those people and just suk the fart outta my butthole. division title or wildcard seed, doesn't matter...a playoff spot is a playoff spot. and once in the playoffs, everyone is 0-0. NEVER COUNT YOUR OWN TEAM OUT. :banghead:
    I thought the "real fan" angle was outlawed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456