Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I can feel it.

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: I can feel it.

we arent that good, i agree. If our offense was clicking, then we could be superbwol contenders... too bad we dont have an offensive line. Thats why football is the ulitmate team game. The rest of the crew wont be able to make up for the front 5's inability to block or move the piles. Sorry guys, next year barring injury we are contenders.

mudcat is offline Training Camp

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I really don't see us getting far in the play offs even if we make it.. Not trying to be a grumpy goose or bring peoples hopes down.. But we aren't that good.. Don't get me wrong I was one of the people in here saying don't give up and quit being negative.. But sorry guys no way we make a run
    Vikez,
    I make a post like this and people jump all over my a$$.
    I agree with you tho. I cant get my hopes too hi because Tice & Co always seem to find a way to let us down. The Vikes are a relatively young team and I think they will be a good team for a long time to come provided Zygi makes the right moves.

SamDawg84 Guest

i think the vikes arent that good either but im glad we are in the running

Guruzen is offline Starter

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Well only washington (who plays the giants this weekend) is ahead of us for the second wildcard spot. Currently we're above Dallas and ATl becuase we have the better confrence record. So our chances are very good especialy becuase, ATl and Tampa play...and Tampa owns Micheal Vick. Dallas Travels over to Carolina. So our chances are very good to get that last wild card spot.
    Head to head is the first tie breaker and we got spanked by every other nfc wildcard contender except for NYG who are going to win their division. The most direct route to the playoffs is to win out and hope GB beats da Bears IN Chicago... a very big ask for a team that gave up 40+ points to the Ravens offense!!

Our only saving grace is that both Atl and Tampa got spanked last weekend, but then again so did we ops:

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I really don't see us getting far in the play offs even if we make it.. Not trying to be a grumpy goose or bring peoples hopes down.. But we aren't that good.. Don't get me wrong I was one of the people in here saying don't give up and quit being negative.. But sorry guys no way we make a run
    I'll mark your words dude!

Go vikes!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Guruzen" wrote:
    Well only washington (who plays the giants this weekend) is ahead of us for the second wildcard spot. Currently we're above Dallas and ATl becuase we have the better confrence record. So our chances are very good especialy becuase, ATl and Tampa play...and Tampa owns Micheal Vick. Dallas Travels over to Carolina. So our chances are very good to get that last wild card spot.
    Head to head is the first tie breaker and we got spanked by every other nfc wildcard contender except for NYG who are going to win their division. The most direct route to the playoffs is to win out and hope GB beats da Bears IN Chicago... a very big ask for a team that gave up 40+ points to the Ravens offense!!

Our only saving grace is that both Atl and Tampa got spanked last weekend, but then again so did we ops:
    We didn't play Dallas or Washington, so that isn't a factor...BUT the Skins have a better conference record, so that is why they are ahead. However, if we win out and they lose to the Giants, we get the wild card. ATL will probably LOSE out and Dallass will LOSE to the Panthers AND maybe even to the Rams. We WON'T pass the Bucs for the top WC spot, but if GB springs a major upset and beats the Bears, it won't matter if we can win on New Year's Day (assuming we have already won the Ravens game). Then the Bears would be the top WC team and TB would be the #6 (which would be based on head-to-head).

:grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"mudcat" wrote:
    Vikez,
    I agree with you tho. I cant get my hopes too hi because Tice & Co always seem to find a way to let us down. The Vikes are a relatively young team and I think they will be a good team for a long time to come provided Zygi makes the right moves.
    Yeah, they really let us down winnining 6 in a row & 6 of our last 7! :roll:

*sarcasm off*

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"Guruzen" wrote:

its in gb.

that will help! :thumbright:

Go vikes!!

SamDawg84 Guest

"singersp" wrote:
    "mudcat" wrote:
    Vikez,
    Yeah, they really let us down winnining 6 in a row & 6 of our last 7! :roll:

*sarcasm off*

he was talking about big games

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks for the much needed optimism, Lotza, I'm with ya! I just REALLY want the NFC North title to come down to the last game on the 1st, I think it would be such an exciting game.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast