Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I called, but there was no answer!

It's times like this that I almost wish I had a cheesehead for a neighbour.... the joy I could have this week would be soooooo goooood :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"Frozen Tundran" wrote:
    It's tough to answer the phone when you're busy slashing your wrists...
    You're slashing your own wrists? I have other ideas for my razor... :evil:
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

You folks are hilarious!!! :lol:

I did get ahold of one of my friends today. This is the one I was staying with when I went home (South Dakota) for Christmas, and I was threatening to shave his eyebrows and die him purple and gold, or do something to his dog Lambeau. Anyway, I started out the conversation nice and friendly, but there was tension and anticipation in his voice. Finally he says "What do you want? You know, I didn't call you once and give you sh*t about the 2 losses to the Packers!" So I caved like a poorly dug prison tunnel.....I just couldn't do it! I guess I just grew a conscience and decided to take the high road. So, I will be gracious in victory to all of my Packer family and friends, knowing that
    [size=18px][/size]WE KICKED THE PACKERS ARSE!!!!![size=12px][/size]

Peace through superior firepower!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"sandviking" wrote:
    You folks are hilarious!!! :lol:

I did get ahold of one of my friends today. This is the one I was staying with when I went home (South Dakota) for Christmas, and I was threatening to shave his eyebrows and die him purple and gold, or do something to his dog Lambeau. Anyway, I started out the conversation nice and friendly, but there was tension and anticipation in his voice. Finally he says "What do you want? You know, I didn't call you once and give you sh*t about the 2 losses to the Packers!" So I caved like a poorly dug prison tunnel.....I just couldn't do it! I guess I just grew a conscience and decided to take the high road. So, I will be gracious in victory to all of my Packer family and friends, knowing that
    [size=18px][/size]WE KICKED THE PACKERS ARSE!!!!![size=12px][/size]
    That's my T-boy, sounds like you were a good Viking ambassador of goodwill.

CP, you know my brother and sister are die hard Pack fans. It was everything I could do not to call them and rub it in. Then, when I called Heather (my former wife, for those of you who don't know) her Packer fan husband answered the phone! I refrained from any comment to keep the peace.(we do get along, though) However, he has somehow converted Madelynn (my daughter) to a Packer fan right before my very eyes! It's a good thing I follow the "Love thy neighbor as thyself" rule, or I would have to lay the smack down on him!! :blackeye:

"sandviking" wrote:
    CP, you know my brother and sister are die hard Pack fans. It was everything I could do not to call them and rub it in. Then, when I called Heather (my former wife, for those of you who don't know) her Packer fan husband answered the phone! I refrained from any comment to keep the peace.(we do get along, though) However, he has somehow converted Madelynn (my daughter) to a Packer fan right before my very eyes! It's a good thing I follow the "Love thy neighbor as thyself" rule, or I would have to lay the smack down on him!! :blackeye:
    How and the heck did you fiind yourself in the middle of all that PUKE Green and PISS Gold? You are totally surrounded. You call on us if you ever need recon.

I got the Mrs. a Moss jersey for xmas and she was happier than I thought she was going to be. She had the pseudo Carter jersey for a while and she must have felt out of place or something. It has been 4 years and she is getting the football lingo down.

I am glad that the only invasion in my Ring of Purple and Gold is a Black and Gold Brother in Law. I had to tell him this is the circle of trust and I am watching you Steeler Fan. The Ring is secure for the most part.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Oh dude you need to make some more phone calls, we can't let step dads brainwash the purple blood.

I would provide the phone number if it was permissable! It's just cold to turn a child against her father's football team! Of course my former wife is a Pack fan now. How quickly they turn............ :twisted:
    CP, I still have my Chris Walsh jersey, and I will be sure to wear my Vikes tie to church this Sunday!! About being surrounded by green and gold, I told you that my oldest brother wanted my parents to name me Bart Starr, didn't I? (I was born the next day after the 1st Super Bowl)

"sandviking" wrote:
    I would provide the phone number if it was permissable! It's just cold to turn a child against her father's football team! Of course my former wife is a Pack fan now. How quickly they turn............ :twisted:
    CP, I still have my Chris Walsh jersey, and I will be sure to wear my Vikes tie to church this Sunday!! About being surrounded by green and gold, I told you that my oldest brother wanted my parents to name me Bart Starr, didn't I? (I was born the next day after the 1st Super Bowl)
    You got lucky, you could have been called BS.

That Walsh Jersey is a symbol of true Viking Pride and Grit.

More should be wearing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12