Natadog is offline Waterboy

I am a Vikings fan this week

You guys are actually going to help us get to the Playoffs.

Oh, I have a few jokes for Y'all.

A group of Minnesota friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day. That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck. "Where's Henry?" the others asked. "Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the trail," the successful hunter replied. "You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back?" they inquired. "A tough call," nodded the hunter. "But I figured no one is going to steal Henry!

=========================

Regarding the year 2004, a senior at University of Minnesota, St. Cloud was overheard saying, "When the end of the world comes, I hope to be in Minnesota." When asked why, he stated that everything happens here 20 years later than the rest of the civilized world.

Swen, a young Minnesotan, came running into the store and said to his buddy, "Ole, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking lot!" Ole replied, "Did you see who it was?"

Swen answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license number."

NEWS FLASH! - Red Wing, Minnesota-----

Minnesota's worst air disaster occurred when a small two-seater Cessna 150 plane, piloted by two local Minnesota college students, crashed into a cemetery earlier today in Red Wing. Red Wing Search-and-Rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and expect the number to climb as digging continues into the evening. The pilot and copilot survived and are helping in the recovery efforts.

A Minnesota State

trooper pulled-over a pickup on I-35. The trooper asked, "Got any ID?"

The driver, a University of Minnesota, Duluth graduate, replied, "Bout whut?

The owner of a golf course in Minnesota was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help. He called her into his office and said, "You graduated from The University of Minnesota; I need some help. If I were to give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary thought a moment, then replied, "Everything but my earrings."

[size=18px]Happy Holidays!!!![/size]

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

We aren't going to be much help unless you can beat the Panthers. No easy task.
    Carolina gets in with a victory and a Minnesota loss, or with a win if Seattle finishes ahead of St. Louis for the NFC West title.

The Saints qualify for the postseason with a win Sunday and a loss or tie by the Rams, or with a victory plus wins or ties by both the Seahawks and Vikings.

WWBGD

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Reasons why I think Saints will lose this week:
    1.Julius Peppers will give Duece and Brooks their worst nightmare.
    2.Panthers D
    3.Joe Horn will be shut down.
    4.Muhsin Muhammed (my bad if a i misspelled it) will run circles around Mike Mckenzie.

Not tryin to be a :bootyshake:, just why i think they will lose.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

It dont look good for the saints, they have had a bad history of losing to carolina in the past few years. Didnt one year carolina beat new orleans at new orleans in the season closer and the saints could have gotten in if they won?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Good luck to the Saints (my home state sentimental team to root for when the Vikings are not involved), but it is hard not to root for Jake to bring the Panthers back to the playoffs (he is from my home parish, St. Martin). Either way, I will be happy.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Thank you, Saints! I guess that I am much happier that the Saints won and got us in the playoffs...it could have been a disaster if the Panthers won instead!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE