Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    VikesFanInNC is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    90

    Re: I am sorry Adrian.


  2. #62
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: I am sorry Adrian.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8059d144

    Last 30 seconds or so shows the play

    AP went to block Cooks guy.. And Cook was standing there

    Dumb play by both.. But really the delayed blitzer was AP's fault

    Which is another reason he isn't in the game all the time
    Thanks my friend.
    I will take a look at it with sober eyes today when I get home.
    Can't see video's because of the gol 'darnit firewalls.

    ;D
    LMAO.
    When TWill dropped that wide open bomb, the commentator (is that Davis) says "This is why I can't be a coach - because I am cutting him right there."

    V4L is absolutely right though.
    AD went up on Cooks guy instead of watching for the blitz, and Cook just stood there confused afterwards.
    Both were responsible, but AD started the miscue.
    I love it when I'm right.

    ;D

    Seriously though, as I stated above, we need to also lay blame with the C and QB as well.

    Did Birk make the right blitz call?

    Did TJ make the right pre-snap adjustment.


    Watch closely and you will see that both Hutch and Birk were out of the play. I think the wrong line call was made (they should have shifted everyone's zone over to the right one gap) and TJ made the wrong adj off of that for the RB's.

    Everyone has to remember that of the 4 players involved only one of them is considered a seasoned Vet.
    All of them, including the Vet will probably learn from that and when in that situation again will never fail us.

    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #63
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: I am sorry Adrian.

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    You need only 8 yards to earn the rushing title.

    You lead the conference in rushing yards, but you can't play. You only get the ball 10 times.

    I am sorry our coach has mis-used you lately.

    I am sorry that we drafted you.

    I am sorry that you have to sit and watch.
    Are you also sorry that he missed the bus and, thus, was benched for the first series?
    In my best Bert Blyleven voice - " I did not know that."
    Circle Me, Baumy!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #64
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: I am sorry Adrian.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8059d144

    Last 30 seconds or so shows the play

    AP went to block Cooks guy.. And Cook was standing there

    Dumb play by both.. But really the delayed blitzer was AP's fault

    Which is another reason he isn't in the game all the time
    Thanks my friend.
    I will take a look at it with sober eyes today when I get home.
    Can't see video's because of the gol 'darnit firewalls.

    ;D
    LMAO.
    When TWill dropped that wide open bomb, the commentator (is that Davis) says "This is why I can't be a coach - because I am cutting him right there."

    V4L is absolutely right though.
    AD went up on Cooks guy instead of watching for the blitz, and Cook just stood there confused afterwards.
    Both were responsible, but AD started the miscue.
    I love it when I'm right.

    ;D
    We're both right.
    I just remember Cook standing there like a complete fucking idiot, blocking no one.
    Even if AD picked up the wrong guy, the delayed blitzer SHOULD have been spotted by Cook.

    The Vikings need to move McKinnie to the RT spot and draft a better LT.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #65
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I am sorry Adrian.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8059d144

    Last 30 seconds or so shows the play

    AP went to block Cooks guy.. And Cook was standing there

    Dumb play by both.. But really the delayed blitzer was AP's fault

    Which is another reason he isn't in the game all the time
    Thanks my friend.
    I will take a look at it with sober eyes today when I get home.
    Can't see video's because of the gol 'darnit firewalls.

    ;D
    LMAO.
    When TWill dropped that wide open bomb, the commentator (is that Davis) says "This is why I can't be a coach - because I am cutting him right there."

    V4L is absolutely right though.
    AD went up on Cooks guy instead of watching for the blitz, and Cook just stood there confused afterwards.
    Both were responsible, but AD started the miscue.
    I love it when I'm right.
    ;D
    We're both right.
    I just remember Cook standing there like a complete fucking idiot, blocking no one.
    Even if AD picked up the wrong guy, the delayed blitzer SHOULD have been spotted by Cook.

    The Vikings need to move McKinnie to the RT spot and draft a better LT.

    =Z=
    I like that idea.

  6. #66
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,234

    Re: I am sorry Adrian.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8059d144

    Last 30 seconds or so shows the play

    AP went to block Cooks guy.. And Cook was standing there

    Dumb play by both.. But really the delayed blitzer was AP's fault

    Which is another reason he isn't in the game all the time
    Thanks my friend.
    I will take a look at it with sober eyes today when I get home.
    Can't see video's because of the gol 'darnit firewalls.

    ;D
    LMAO.
    When TWill dropped that wide open bomb, the commentator (is that Davis) says "This is why I can't be a coach - because I am cutting him right there."

    V4L is absolutely right though.
    AD went up on Cooks guy instead of watching for the blitz, and Cook just stood there confused afterwards.
    Both were responsible, but AD started the miscue.
    I love it when I'm right.
    ;D
    We're both right.
    I just remember Cook standing there like a complete fucking idiot, blocking no one.
    Even if AD picked up the wrong guy, the delayed blitzer SHOULD have been spotted by Cook.

    The Vikings need to move McKinnie to the RT spot and draft a better LT.

    =Z=
    Trade CT and our #1 pick to move up to the top 5 and get Jake Long. ;D

  7. #67
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: I am sorry Adrian.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    You need only 8 yards to earn the rushing title.

    You lead the conference in rushing yards, but you can't play. You only get the ball 10 times.

    I am sorry our coach has mis-used you lately.

    I am sorry that we drafted you.

    I am sorry that you have to sit and watch.
    Are you also sorry that he missed the bus and, thus, was benched for the first series?
    In my best Bert Blyleven voice - " I did not know that."
    Circle Me, Baumy!

    =Z=
    You are hereby circled.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Bo and Adrian
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 08:29 PM
  2. Don't Do It Adrian!!!!!
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:32 PM
  3. who is: adrian peterson
    By michaelmazid in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 04:51 AM
  4. Yo, Adrian!
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:10 AM
  5. Yo, Adrian ........ (Adrian Peterson)
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 05:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •