Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bleedspurple3 is offline Waterboy

Re: I am sorry Adrian.

AD was in for 8 out of 31 plays in the 1st half (I didn't keep track in the 2nd cause I was too mad).
    He ran the ball for 7 of them.
    See the problem here?
    Its not AD.
    The guy HAS to be in like any other real RB in the league for like 75% of his teams plays so others dont key on him so much.
    So of the plays he was in he ran the ball 7 out of 8 plays he was in.
    And we wonder why everyone is stacking on him.

I'm sorry that you missed the delayed blitz the last play of the game and cause TJ to get sacked/fumble
    His pass protection is something that he definatly needs to improve on aswell has catching passes. Other then that he is pretty much perfect..lol ;D

Once this passing game picks up they will quit stacking the box so much and it will free up the run game.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"purplepowered" wrote:
    Once again we are saving $$ instead of letting our fans getting what we deserve. Something to be proud of. If AP was on the bench because of $$ I will be at Winter Park on the Following monday asking some people Y? This isnt fair to him. Y did we draft someone if you are not going to give him a contract you can give him what he deserves. They clearly watched the yards of everyone else and I am solidly pissed. Its time to show emotions and let the MAN know how his fans feel. As they been saying all year "We made the team!" well if we did, which we did, we deserve the whole shot. SKOL and I am sick of saying maybe Next Year! Its kaka del rio. I keep saying that about everything.. I am pissed and Its time to blow off steam. The Purple Jesus has been a God sent down to us and we miss used him, thanks again chilly u jiggly butt.
    What would money have to do with AD being on the bench?

Yeah, you are disappointed missing the playoffs by one game.
    But did you really expect to be in the race in week 17 when this season started.

Bottom line.
    Childress and the Vikings finished better than most expected at the beginning of the season.
    Yes, I can say, with faith, next year.
    Because Childress has shown steady improvement.
    Improvement this year over last. Improvement the second half of the season over the first.
    Hell, improvement in the second half of the game versus the first.

So while you call Childress an ass and sarcastically thank him
    :, I truly do thank him for giving me hope to actually be in the big game.
    It is just a matter of time.

So thank you Childress.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    I'm sorry that you missed the delayed blitz the last play of the game and cause TJ to get sacked/fumble
    His pass protection is something that he definatly needs to improve on aswell has catching passes. Other then that he is pretty much perfect..lol ;D

Once this passing game picks up they will quit stacking the box so much and it will free up the run game.

Great runners can run out of 8 or 9 in the box

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    Once again we are saving $$ instead of letting our fans getting what we deserve. Something to be proud of. If AP was on the bench because of $$ I will be at Winter Park on the Following monday asking some people Y? This isnt fair to him. Y did we draft someone if you are not going to give him a contract you can give him what he deserves. They clearly watched the yards of everyone else and I am solidly pissed. Its time to show emotions and let the MAN know how his fans feel. As they been saying all year "We made the team!" well if we did, which we did, we deserve the whole shot. SKOL and I am sick of saying maybe Next Year! Its kaka del rio. I keep saying that about everything.. I am pissed and Its time to blow off steam. The Purple Jesus has been a God sent down to us and we miss used him, thanks again chilly u jiggly butt.
    He was on the bench cause we are very predictable with him in there.
    The staff was going for the lead early on and then we were gonna use him.

Truth be told we had to very effective drives without him on the field.

He wasn't off the field for some gol 'darnit contract incentive and money saving.
    We aren't playing in the minors here my friend.
    :
    Yeah, he has 1305 yards for the season.
    The magic number to unleash big money for AD is 1300 yards...
    so he has that.

Another trigger is he must be in something like 40% of the plays.
    not so sure about that one.

And yeah... I suspect his knee isn't 100%.
    i Think he dinked it in Detroit.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:

But did you really expect to be in the race in week 17 when this season started.

Bottom line.
    Childress and the Vikings finished better than most expected at the beginning of the season.
    Improvement this year over last. Improvement the second half of the season over the first.

So while you call Childress an ass and sarcastically thank him

So thank you Childress.
    This is true, but isn't it sad in a way that our expectations have been reduced to just being pleased to be at .500?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:

Bottom line.

So while you call Childress an jiggly butt and sarcastically thank him

So thank you Childress.
    This is true, but isn't it sad in a way that our expectations have been reduced to just being pleased to be at .500?
    It is all relative.
    After a 6-10 season, 8-8 is good.
    After an 8-8 season, I expect a winning season and playoffs next year...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

thejck is offline Training Camp

i hope chester taylor sticks around here. he bailed us out quite a bit.

any other experienced qb would have made an deffence look foolish if they stacked up to block AP. AP's problem is the qb and the once dimensional offence.
    Opposing defences have not figured out how to stop AP but how to stop the vikings. Any other RB in the league would have the same problems AP had.

TJ could have had career days out there with AP in and everyone looking to him to run

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"DaVizzles" wrote:

No way... that is the best sig ever. I believe i asked around before for a bust sig, but people called me an asshole. It's just too bad it took everyone those 2 drops to see the light.

If there is 1 positive out of this game its that troy probably won't be around next season. Right??

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:

No way... that is the best sig ever. I believe i asked around before for a bust sig, but people called me an donkey butt. It's just too bad it took everyone those 2 drops to see the light.

If there is 1 positive out of this game its that troy probably won't be around next season. Right??

Are you kidding?!

No one has liked TROY!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast