Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am so happy

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

I am so happy

ill say it again, there has never been a talent as big as moss' in the league at his position....EVER!!!

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

I am so happy

Thank you Cajun! Well put!
    I can't imagine why Favre would want is last game to be a monkey spanking by the Vikings. Everytime he looks back to when he retired he'll be like "Wow! I sucked at that game. Shoulda' played another season." I will sorta miss him too. I love it when he pouts on the sidelines. I wish someone would stick a big pacifier in his mouth!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    TO was bomb though, he just proved he is the best overall wideout in the game.
    Puhleeze fool...he still can't carry Moss's jock strap!!!
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I am so happy

Hey guys, Tice pouts a lot too! I think it's the competitive nature of people. I hate Favre as much as the next, but there are a lot of people that pout! I would like to see him retire because I would never get this trivia question wrong: "Where did Favre play his last game? Who did he lose to? What was the final score? What was the big controversy in the game?"

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I am so happy

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    I can't imagine why Favre would want is last game to be a monkey spanking by the Vikings. Everytime he looks back to when he retired he'll be like "Wow! I sucked at that game. Shoulda' played another season." I will sorta miss him too. I love it when he pouts on the sidelines. I wish someone would stick a big pacifier in his mouth!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    Pacifier? :lol: You have a little bit of an oral fixation there, diva?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

I am so happy

Amused Cajun? :tongue:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingsdiva" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I am so happy

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Amused Cajun? :tongue:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingsdiva" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "JohnnyBGoode" wrote:
    Always!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

I am so happy

Yeah but Tice is 6'5" and has the voice of a tuba. If he gets mad I would want to stay the hell out of his way! Favre looks like he needs to have a diaper change or be breastfed when he pouts. AND NO I"M not offering on either one of those!!! ops:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Hey guys, Tice pouts a lot too! I think it's the competitive nature of people. I hate Favre as much as the next, but there are a lot of people that pout! I would like to see him retire because I would never get this trivia question wrong: "Where did Favre play his last game? Who did he lose to? What was the final score? What was the big controversy in the game?"
    --Joe Theismann

I am so happy

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Yeah but Tice is 6'5" and has the voice of a tuba. If he gets mad I would want to stay the hell out of his way! Favre looks like he needs to have a diaper change or be breastfed when he pouts. AND NO I"M not offering on either one of those!!! ops:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Sure you aren't!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I am so happy

And what does that mean? SPECIFY!!
    --Joe Theismann

I am so happy

You said you aren't offering to do either of those things, and I said "sure you aren't offering!!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast