Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

I am probably the only one who thinks we will lose on Sunday

i hope randy plays tis week because i dont want to go all the way to minnesota and not watch him play

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I brought up Lynn Dickey's stats in the other thread for a reason.

The season Dickey set the yardage record for the Packers, they were the "score-at-will" offense. They had a good QB, super-talented receivers, a tough tight end, and some good RB's.

Unfortunately, every time they played a decent defense, they would have problems. naturally, they went 8-8. I don't predict 8-8 for the Vikes this year...I think they will do better, but its that "score-at-will" offense but the hurt-you-as-often-as-they-help you defense that I think will prevent a 12-4 record.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

The Tits! That was a great one SKOL. I dont think we will lose...we're at the MD, Culpepper has been unstoppable, and I think this week at home is a good opportunity for the defense to get pumped up. Im confident in our team, even if Moss doesn't play. As for the score hmmm...im thinking 34-23

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I brought up Lynn Dickey's stats in the other thread for a reason.
    You did it again !! %&#$* Brett Fav-re %&#$* Packers !!

:lol:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Re: I am probably the only one who thinks we will lose on Su

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    "MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:
    I think we will lose on Sunday with a score of:

Titans-31
    Vikings-24

If we do lose to them, look on the bright side, at least they're not the Giants but if we do win, it's all good but getting the Giants after the Titans, I want REVENGE!!!! :angryfire:

hey did you say the were going lose to the saints too.
    No, I said that we would win in overtime

Vikings-38
    Saints-35

in overtime
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

vikesls is offline Rookie

at risk

We are ALWAYS going to be at risk when we play teams that pass decently until the secondary gets shored up. 5 games in and we still look like swiss cheese. My personal thought is we need some decent hitting going on in the secondary. There are NO receivers afraid of our secondary and until they start turning the ball over or start hitting some folks we'll be at risk. I'm glad the offense is capable of putting up big numbers or we'd be 1-4.

brock is offline Rookie

Well, if our defense can shut down Chris Brown, I have high hopes versus Seattle. Oh...how I hate them...and Shaun Alexander...

EDIT::

On a sidenote, didn't we TEAR APART the Titans three years ago when we were horrid?
    Greenway>You

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"brock" wrote:
    Well, if our defense can shut down Chris Brown, I have high hopes versus Seattle. Oh...how I hate them...and Shaun Alexander...

EDIT::

On a sidenote, didn't we TEAR APART the Titans three years ago when we were horrid?
    I think that we will SLOW DOWN Chris Brown, just enough for them to have to win with the pass...and that won't be enough to beat us this week. Naturally, our superior offense will carry the day!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Man, what with all the pessimistic predictions in all going around. SUre its a predicition but we got a big win last night. THe score is misleading as our d shouldnt have been held responsible with that fumble from the shotgun leading to momentum and that fake punt. Most occasion that would never happen. Thats 14 points subtracted from 31 to equal 17. Our pass d maybe bad at times but have faith. We can get stops.

I dont see us losing to tennessee as they have some injuries they got to worry about and they dont usually do well in domes. Ie colts. IF moss plays, he owns them even though he played them once. I remember he caught a one yard pass and took it 70 yard to the house and had another score i believe.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Dude the tit's suck this year....that all there is...I'll bet there is another closet GB fan here..but we are not going to get over confident..with 2 road wins Tice and co will keep the boys in line to rake hate and discontent on the Ity bity tity club
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast