Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vikes316 is offline Rookie

I am happy but i am even more proud

AT the end of this game i was in tears. literally yelling on the ground in tears becasue they pulled off a great great comeback win with everything against them. Not only am i so happy but i am so proud of thsi team right now. and am just honored to be a fan of them right now. they showed us what everyone thought they couldnt do. they beat the odds and they overcame a large scoring deficit. this is something thats not common for the vikings so we must enjoy this one as much as we can. we havbe great players and awsome talent and it really showed in the second half of what we can do. thank you vikings for beat the hell out of green bay today. we all really needed it. SKOL ON!!!!!!!!!!! 11 81 89 87 27 29 19 94 93 1

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: I am happy but i am even more proud

I hope that lady who gave up her tickets to the game is KICKING HERSELF....hahahaha

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikes316, you said it pal. During the first half my Packer buddy had an ear to ear grin. With 0 on the clock, I had the last laugh. WOOOOO!!

Cheers!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes316" wrote:
    AT the end of this game i was in tears. literally yelling on the ground in tears becasue they pulled off a great great comeback win with everything against them. Not only am i so happy but i am so proud of thsi team right now. and am just honored to be a fan of them right now. they showed us what everyone thought they couldnt do. they beat the odds and they overcame a large scoring deficit. this is something thats not common for the vikings so we must enjoy this one as much as we can. we havbe great players and awsome talent and it really showed in the second half of what we can do. thank you vikings for beat the hell out of green bay today. we all really needed it. SKOL ON!!!!!!!!!!! 11 81 89 87 27 29 19 94 93 1
    Ditto...how long has it been where we came back from such a deficit? And it makes it so much sweeter that it was against the cheesers. Let's build on this win!
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes316" wrote:
    [size=18px]Don't forget 14[/size]

He saved that snap on the game winning FG.

14 MVP this game.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

My whole family was down for the deer hunt. I was BBQing through most of the first half. I finally gotta sit down to eat, at the start of the 2nd half, wow. My whole family was yelling on the final FG. What a great day. Vikes316, you hit that nail on the head. Great post!

I had a tear in my eye also. You could see that our team really needed that. It was the equivalent to lifting the monkey off their back. Now if the media can just overlook the gorilla on their back for a while and use this win a news fodder.

DC sat there for a couple minutes talking to his maker, thankful!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I thought I was the only one with a tear in my eye, wasn't going to admit it but I should learn to expect that my fellow PP.O friends would feel the same way! It was such an awesome feeling I, think I will be happy the whole rest of the week! Good job Vikes you pulled it off today I'm so proud of you!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Deronn is offline Starter

Tearing up after the game? Who, me? Naw, I just had a bit of dust in my eye!

Great win. The team really came together for the second half. I hope they can finally develop some consistancy and build on this week's game.

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I thought I was the only one with a tear in my eye, wasn't going to admit it but I should learn to expect that my fellow PP.O friends would feel the same way! It was such an awesome feeling I, think I will be happy the whole rest of the week! Good job Vikes you pulled it off today I'm so proud of you!
    I was serious, I welled up a bit, I could just feel for those guys. They needed that so bad.

It doesn't mean anything for the future play of the Vikes, but it seemed to me that they were able to finally prove to themselves that they could play as well as they thought they could.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast