Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I alpologize

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I alpologize

I am too much of a Vikings fan! After their loss last Sunday I went into a deep funk and I said some things on this web site I should not have said in public. Like calling the offensive line a bunch of "sissies." :cry:
    I want to apologize for my behavior and harsh words of the ONLY team I love.
    I'll be at the Bengals game Sunday cheering on the purple!!!!! :grin:
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I alpologize

We forgive you, but the Offensive line is on their way to your house to beat you up.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

It's cool by me Cojo! As long as ya don't jump off the bandwagon after 1 loss! I felt your anger too man!

Prophet Guest

"ltrey33" wrote:
    We forgive you, but the Offensive line is on their way to your house to beat you up.
    LOL, I guess that will help ease the pain of apologizing.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I hope the Vikings bury that defense of the Bengals and beat 'em by 30 points. I'll be sitting in the midst of Bengals fans and I don't want to keep hearing from them how bad the Vikes are!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

For those who bemoan the pick-up of Koren Robinson because of his substance-related track record, I have two words for you:

Cris Carter!
    Randomness: Exhibiting faith in Purple Chaos Theory!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"DesertPurple" wrote:
    For those who bemoan the pick-up of Koren Robinson because of his substance-related track record, I have two words for you:

Cris Carter!
    Thanks for that Captain random. :grin:

Go to the free beer forum and introduce yo self!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LOL Desert purple! Way to have CC in ur first post.. Introduce urself and get a fresh cold brew from the man Ultra.. By the way I LOVE the Koren pick up.. Not too many people around here though

Merely emerging from my Deep Purple Funk (elaborated upon in another random post associated with the webmeister's "Shiver Me Timbers" entry at the beginning)...so will pick up that brew and hope for order out of chaos.
    Randomness: Exhibiting faith in Purple Chaos Theory!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

We all felt the pain cojo, it's all good! We'll get em this Sunday!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast