Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Hutch is Frustrated...

Hutch doesn't go all the way, but, I think you get the idea from his implications...
    Listless Offense Frustrates Hutchinson

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Hutch is Frustrated...

Thanks for the read my friend.......

I love how the author slipped this little opinion of his into what Hutch was saying....

Birk is missed
    There is no doubt that the Vikings miss center Matt Birk as much as any free agent they have lost, but John Sullivan did a decent job last year and he has been battling injuries.
    Truth of the matter is, Birk hasn't been missed even though the local media hacks and pro Noodle crowd want you to buy into it.

I find this little quote interesting....

Hutchinson added: "It's really more communicating and making sure everybody is together. Not the scheme, it's just making sure we're all in the same place and on the same page."
    Not the scheme huh. Kindof blows a few chuckleheads comments out the window now doesn't it. :woohoo:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:

Truth of the matter is, Birk hasn't been missed even though the local media hacks and pro Noodle crowd want you to buy into it.
    huh... how is that truth exactly?

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

It's truth because he doesn't want Birk to be missed, because then it would throw off his argument that Favre has a better o-line to work with than tjack.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

12purplepride28 wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

It's truth because he doesn't want Birk to be missed, because then it would throw off his argument that Favre has a better o-line to work with than tjack.
    Of course, my mistake.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:

I love how the author slipped this little opinion of his into what Hutch was saying....

Birk is missed
    There is no doubt that the Vikings miss center Matt Birk as much as any free agent they have lost, but John Sullivan did a decent job last year and he has been battling injuries.

Hutchinson added: "It's really more communicating and making sure everybody is together. Not the scheme, it's just making sure we're all in the same place and on the same page."
    Not the scheme huh. Kindof blows a few chuckleheads comments out the window now doesn't it. :woohoo:
    Soooooo 1 guy does not think it is the scheme. What about the other 4 guys on the line! Nothing has been blown out the window.

Sad that an offensive line that was in camp is not on the same page.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Interesting how Hutch mentions the constant changing at Center has an affect. I also mentioned this as a possible reason for Favres fumbles. It is not that far fetched. Good thin nobody really attack me on that comment.

12purplepride28 wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Your a sneaky man my friend. :laugh:

You know I don't argue. Its the truth cause I watch alot fo games (to include the Ravens) and almost exclusively watch only the line play instead of following the football.

Our OL issues have nothing to do with who is under center right now.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 wrote:
    Interesting how Hutch mentions the constant changing at Center has an affect. I also mentioned this as a possible reason for Favres fumbles. It is not that far fetched. Good thin nobody really attack me on that comment.
    It isn't far fetched. Only problem is, you watched the game on the same Hidef TV I did last Monday and you saw the same replays I did.

None of the fumbles had anything to do with the C/QB exchange.

Doesn't mean it won't happen though. Just didn't happen during that game.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Birk is missed

Soooooo 1 guy does not think it is the scheme. What about the other 4 guys on the line! Nothing has been blown out the window.
    Another sneaky post.

Sure it is one guy, but the most respected.

Sad that an offensive line that was in camp is not on the same page.
    Agree. That is something our good friend Singer should be harping on and not some whacky idea about wanting to prove a old boss wrong.

(Sorry Singer, couldn't resist) :laugh:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast