Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach

Re:Humble request...

marstc09 wrote:
    Why would someone want to add to their post count? Is this a race? Do we get a prize? No. So what would be the point? Not sure why some people throw that around.
    Not to be a complete dick... but than what else is the point of this post? It does nothing to further the discussion of whether or not someone should or shouldn't quote an entire conversation... it simply points out your belief on a completely unrelated matter... what reason did you have for going through the effort of posting? To make me look bad? You truly believe no one on here cares about their post count? You believe that your belief of it being inconsequential is shared by everyone else and that my adding that comment to a post was so absolutely and categorically false that it needed a thread jacking to correct? I find those excuses hard to believe and find it more likely you're just posting for postings sake... maybe that's a more PC way of saying count padding? Is that more acceptable to you? Fluffing is okay as long as no one points out it pads the ticker?

Regardless... back on topic... am I the only one annoyed by screen after screen after screen after screen of the same text repeated time and time again?
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

raptorman is offline Starter

marstc09 wrote:
    [quote]jessejames09 wrote:
    [quote]BleedinPandG wrote:
    Please... PLEASE stop quoting Some of these threads are almost impossible to read because It's the PP.O way. Also if you show up late to a thread spend the extra 15 seconds and see what people are talking about.
    One of the problems if you are not careful in what you delete in a thread. The whole thing becomes something else.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

BleedinPandG wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Why would someone want to add to their post count? Is this a race? Do we get a prize? No. So what would be the point? Not sure why some people throw that around.
    Not to be a complete dick... but than what else is the point of this post? It does nothing to further the discussion of whether or not someone should or shouldn't quote an entire conversation... it simply points out your belief on a completely unrelated matter... what reason did you have for going through the effort of posting? To make me look bad? You truly believe no one on here cares about their post count? You believe that your belief of it being inconsequential is shared by everyone else and that my adding that comment to a post was so absolutely and categorically false that it needed a thread jacking to correct? I find those excuses hard to believe and find it more likely you're just posting for postings sake... maybe that's a more PC way of saying count padding? Is that more acceptable to you? Fluffing is okay as long as no one points out it pads the ticker?

Regardless... back on topic... am I the only one annoyed by screen after screen after screen after screen of the same text repeated time and time again?
    I'm in agreement with you. I would like to see some editing at times.But sometimes people only quote certain parts to support their contentions, and the thread changes a bit.
    But I don't mind that. It's just entertainment!

As far as the post count goes.
    You mentioned it. Someone responded to it.
    Seems logical.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

jargomcfargo wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

I'm in agreement with you. I would like to see some editing at times.But sometimes people only quote certain parts to support their contentions, and the thread changes a bit.

Seems logical.
    INFORMATION OVERLOAD. CAN NOT COMPUTE. 10001101011101110000100110110100011101011010101100 10011011111010101001000010111001110010001111011010 10100110101010100001111101010101010100010111010001 0101SKOL01001101101010101011101010
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

jargomcfargo wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Seems logical.
    Lately there's been issues with editing, at least for me and a couple of other people. I try to edit almost everything I post. At least the posts with meaningful content. There's always something to be added, or a word to be changed.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

BleedinPandG wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

LMFAO! You brought it up not me!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

BleedinPandG wrote:
    No, you're not.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I like when people quote me.
    We're bringing purple back.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Zeus wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:
    No, you're not.

=Z=
    Sorry PandG

But it annoys Zeus, so we are gonna double our efforts now.

Don't you guys know, never tell people what annoys you. They will do it forever.

(That's the "Blue Collar" part of me)

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

ultravikingfan wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    BleedinPandG wrote:
    No, you're not.

=Z=
    Sorry PandG

But it annoys Zeus, so we are gonna double our efforts now.

Don't you guys know, never tell people what annoys you. They will do it forever.

(That's the "Blue Collar" part of me)
    And so it begins.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast